Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday Sept 18th @ 118 Lounge - Free admission for all before 11pm

vsoto212

This Saturday September 18th @ 118 Lounge

****Free admission for all before 11****

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) :: Miggy Miggs :: Jose Dematos ::Eddie Bart brings back...

118 Lounge

We all at 118 wanna say thanks for everyone that came and enjoyed 118 lounge this past Saturday. Kim, Cheryl, & guests thanks again for another amazing evening! This Saturday Sept 18 out resident disc jockey Carlos Realm supplys an evening of house music. To be placed on the list simply say/see me at the door. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton St.

The Ironbound - Newark, NJ

www.118lounge.com

www.mapquest.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=33629&stc=1

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) :: Miggy Miggs :: Jose Dematos ::Eddie Bart brings back...

118 Lounge

We all at 118 wanna say thanks for everyone that came and enjoyed 118 lounge this past Saturday. Kim, Cheryl, & guests thanks again for another amazing evening! This Saturday Sept 18 out resident disc jockey Carlos Realm supplys an evening of house music. To be placed on the list simply say/see me at the door. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

118 Lounge

118 Stockton St.

www.118lounge.com

www.mapquest.com

NO Doubt.. 118 is back & We Couldnt of started it offf any better!! Good Looking Crowd & Sick Beats as always!!! Thanks again to everyone for an amazing birthday!!! We'll all be back next week! Luv you guys so much! Here's to Round 2 of 118.. :beer::):bounce:

Just wanted to thank everyone that came down for the reopening party at 118 Lounge this past Sat. Great nite overall with lots of energy and good crowd...

Happy B-day Kim & Cheryl, I'll see you guys Wends. @ Taste..... Was great seeing everyone out again.... :bounce:

Joe & Serg.... What happened fellas?? I see one passed out in the car, and the other taking a "nap" up in the dj booth.... Thats what happens when u drink those caipirinhas alll day long :pint: Good times though!

This Sat. 9/18

Bacardi Drink Specials and Giveaways All Night

Free for ALL before 11:00

118 Lounge

118 Lounge

118 Stockton St.

www.118lounge.com

www.mapquest.com

NO Doubt.. 118 is back & We Couldnt of started it offf any better!! Good Looking Crowd & Sick Beats as always!!! Thanks again to everyone for an amazing birthday!!! We'll all be back next week! Luv you guys so much! Here's to Round 2 of 118.. :beer::):bounce:

We all at 118 wanna say thanks for everyone that came and enjoyed 118 lounge this past Saturday. Kim, Cheryl, & guests thanks again for another amazing evening!

Vic it was our pleasure... Kim and I had an awesome time and everyone that attented for us was callin us up the next day sayin what a great time they had too! Thanks to the staff at 118 for makin it a GREAT birthday! :) Just the beginning of many crazy nights to come...... See ya all this weekend...........

thanks Cheryl....

by the way, me & mike would like you & Kim to show up one sat. wearing nothing but whatever you get with your gift.

That's not too far fetchd of a request is it??? :comit:

Oh my God.. no you didnt Miguel!!! lol ..But what if i decide to buy like this big puffy, poofy, polka dotted, tydied, ugly pajama set with a big tootooo and fuzzy neon green slippers.. i bet u wouldnt wana see me in that lol!!!!

haah jk .. but lets not push our luck :kiss2:

Oh my God.. no you didnt Miguel!!! lol ..But what if i decide to buy like this big puffy, poofy, polka dotted, tydied, ugly pajama set with a big tootooo and fuzzy neon green slippers.. i bet u wouldnt wana see me in that lol!!!!

haah jk .. but lets not push our luck :kiss2:

Then you have very bad taste. LOL!

Victor Soto

thanks Cheryl....

by the way, me & mike would like you & Kim to show up one sat. wearing nothing but whatever you get with your gift.

That's not too far fetchd of a request is it??? :comit:

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, funny u say that cause when mike gave it to us thats EXACTLY why i said he was givin it to us, LOL.....

it was, however, sooooo sweet and deserving of a huge THANK U! :kiss2:

hey migy i just heard that i will no longer be working Saturdays thanks 2 my actions last Saturday night so i'll be makeing my way by there like every other Saturday or so!!! :bounce: Just make sure u guys r ready 4 me, like 2 beautiful girls at the door!!!

u got it serge.... hit me up let me know whats up for 2nite....