Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sizzurp

nomembername

but how can u not respect a crew that makes tracks with beats that just go "yeah Ho....yeah Ho....yeah Ho...Yeah ho"

read that sentence and you will get your answer

:laugh: :laugh:

i cant take rap acts these days anymore man...

what happened to the days of Enter the wu tang, the war report, illmatic, doe or die, liquid swords, reasonable doubt, the infamous, ready to die.....

those were solid fucking albums man....the good old days :(

anywhoo.....back to liquor......if its good NMN let us know im willing to try something new...

anyone try Jay-Z's vodka armadale??

i think they came out with armadale because Dame Dash realized it was too fuckin expensive to pour goose and belve on bitches...so he came up with his own shit...

im wondering if its good tho....u know how goose goes down smooth and tasty......i bet armadale goes down as good as Majorska or giorgi :laugh:

Has anyone tried Camron and Jim Jone's new alcohol "Sizzurp"? I think it's purple...is it better than "Alize" or is it pretty much the same shit?

never tried it, but all the kids at my work drink it. lol they said its like a Hypno... I will prob have some tomorrow if I go out wit them.