Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** ikon (GODSKITCHEN, ON SAT)is an awesomw club!!!***

this is my review from sat night,

such a great venue,plenty of space, nice sound system

when i wanted to meet the dj, i found a bouncer who introduced me to the head promoter and somebody else (forgot who) & brought me up to the booth, how nice is that!!! everybody who works there, from the girl wh signs u up on the guestlist right up to the prmoters, are soooooo freindly!!!! 2 weekends ago i somebody knocked my drink over, i told the bartender, in causuall talk, wow did she hook up my drink!

they also bring in great djs... not just dj mags top 100!

godskitchen is known for there partys in england & ibiza

it just dosn't pack out, ppl think of ikon they think exit....

its sad when avalon opened up, everyone and thier mother went because it was the old limelight, well woopd de fuckin doo,

that club blows

crobar opened, brand new club

well nice venue, shitty sound and crowd

the crwod on sat are like the beatheads and club kids,

so no assholes yet

but.. i thought id just give me review of the place, if u haven't been u should check it out :clap:

oo & if u like hip-hop, don't be scared by the big name djs, they play that stuff on the roof!

heres my sat night review:

OMG I FINALLY MADE IN PICS..

im never in any pics that are taken in a club, i look like shit though.. im on the 2nd page first pic, girl in white

i LOVE ikon its a great club,

first off i got there @ 11:30, went straight up 2 the pink room

BaNgInG tekkkno

it ewas great bounced the whole time

then went to AP set on the main floor at 1:30 ish, he was amazing

BEST PROG DJ BY FAR loved his set

i even got to go up to the booth and meet him!!! the ppl who work for ikon are great, from the bouncers to the promoters, everyone was awesome i love that club

the bartenders make STRONG ASS DRINKS!!!!!

i like the little things they do, like the dancers for example, there just not skinny bikini clad bitches, they have ppl dress up in crazy costumes, i love it!!!

IKON IS MY NEW SAT HOME!!!!!

this is my review from sat night,

such a great venue,plenty of space, nice sound system

when i wanted to meet the dj, i found a bouncer who introduced me to the head promoter and somebody else (forgot who) & brought me up to the booth, how nice is that!!! everybody who works there, from the girl wh signs u up on the guestlist right up to the prmoters, are soooooo freindly!!!! 2 weekends ago i somebody knocked my drink over, i told the bartender, in causuall talk, wow did she hook up my drink!

they also bring in great djs... not just dj mags top 100!

godskitchen is known for there partys in england & ibiza

it just dosn't pack out, ppl think of ikon they think exit....

its sad when avalon opened up, everyone and thier mother went because it was the old limelight, well woopd de fuckin doo,

that club blows

crobar opened, brand new club

well nice venue, shitty sound and crowd

the crwod on sat are like the beatheads and club kids,

so no assholes yet

but.. i thought id just give me review of the place, if u haven't been u should check it out :clap:

oo & if u like hip-hop, don't be scared by the big name djs, they play that stuff on the roof!

heres my sat night review:

OMG I FINALLY MADE IN PICS..

im never in any pics that are taken in a club, i look like shit though.. im on the 2nd page first pic, girl in white

i LOVE ikon its a great club,

first off i got there @ 11:30, went straight up 2 the pink room

BaNgInG tekkkno

it ewas great bounced the whole time

then went to AP set on the main floor at 1:30 ish, he was amazing

BEST PROG DJ BY FAR loved his set

i even got to go up to the booth and meet him!!! the ppl who work for ikon are great, from the bouncers to the promoters, everyone was awesome i love that club

the bartenders make STRONG ASS DRINKS!!!!!

i like the little things they do, like the dancers for example, there just not skinny bikini clad bitches, they have ppl dress up in crazy costumes, i love it!!!

IKON IS MY NEW SAT HOME!!!!!

disk-ofreak .. GREAT review .. :aright:

Damn what a review good job disk-ofreak, I haven't been there since only god knows, but after reading this review, crazy excited about checking out this party. If anyone has a guestlist let me know, its me, chicks from hooters (union) and of course some of my boys from bloomfield... holla @ ya boy

the girl @ the door was super nice, when i signed up to be on there mailing list, they hadn't contacted me by the following week, when i mentioned to her

she said that they might not have gotten to me yet,

but i can (goes for u too) call ikon, ask for ann, or be put on her list, she was really great, shes the blond that u see after u walk in, at the table ( to sign on there list)

the girl @ the door was super nice, when i signed up to be on there mailing list, they hadn't contacted me by the following week, when i mentioned to her

but i can (goes for u too) call ikon, ask for ann, or be put on her list, she was really great, shes the blond that u see after u walk in, at the table ( to sign on there list)

soon as me silver and drew walked in she was nice...and she was cute too =]~ looking forward to going there alot of times its a hot spot Godskitchen says it all :bounce:

soon as me silver and drew walked in she was nice...and she was cute too =]~ looking forward to going there alot of times its a hot spot Godskitchen says it all :bounce: