Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wEBSTER ON fRIDAYS!

lmao...... we all know who he is. this topic has been discussed far long, long ago. you weren't posting back then. the only reason i'm listed as "newbie" is due to the fact that i'm using a new name. comprende? or maybe you don't. such a waste of time. at any rate, fyi - nothing new.

Just To Let You Guys Know... Ya Boy O Aka Mask The 2nd Is At Webster Everyyyyyyyyyyyyy Friday Night... Dnt Know Why He Told You Guys He Goes Once In A Blue....and Its No Longer Clear Channel Its Bowery Presents But I Think I Told U Guys That A While Ago.l

i dont know either .. i met him like few weeks ago and he told me he does not go to WH anymore .. and that he got married ..

oh well it does not matter i guess .. if he is there . he is there .. end of story ..

peace

the MASK (the only "real" one that is :) )

That isn't the Mask - who posts on here as Dragon..... That guy is named Oscar. He took the whole Mask idea from the Original who is Dragon..... Copycats are full scale at Webster. :vomit2:

hey lawgirl . thanks for the clarification .. true that .. and u r hired as my future attorney ..

do i know you? if so . pm me ..

peace

the MASK

Better yet tear it DOWN or Burn it to the ground and build either a

Public School, Church, Gym or Homeless Shelter.

Please do it ASAP.

no way man.... if that place closes then all of the trashy people that go there from in and around the city will pollute the other clubs... let them have their "clubbin"...

no joke i was there once... this bouncer ( a real hardass) was just yelling at people to move... some dude was walking with his girlfriend and the bouncer was yelling at him... so the dude was like "dont fucking yell at my girl man, we're moving as fast as we can" then the bouncer was like "who the fuck you talking to nigga" then the kid with his girlfriend told him "go fuck yourself" then the bouncer ran up to the kid who was walking down a flight of stairs and was like "fuck me nigga..... fuck you" and proceeded to try and throw him down the stairs while other bouncers pummeled the kid..... the place is fucking trash... id rather party at the cheesey nyu bars...

no way man.... if that place closes then all of the trashy people that go there from in and around the city will pollute the other clubs... let them have their "clubbin"...

no joke i was there once... this bouncer ( a real hardass) was just yelling at people to move... some dude was walking with his girlfriend and the bouncer was yelling at him... so the dude was like "dont fucking yell at my girl man, we're moving as fast as we can" then the bouncer was like "who the fuck you talking to nigga" then the kid with his girlfriend told him "go fuck yourself" then the bouncer ran up to the kid who was walking down a flight of stairs and was like "fuck me nigga..... fuck you" and proceeded to try and throw him down the stairs while other bouncers pummeled the kid..... the place is fucking trash... id rather party at the cheesey nyu bars...

i have seen that many times oldtimer .. that is specially true for the door bouncers .. the club bouncers are much nicer in general .. but that was like at least 1.5 yrs ago . so i dont know how is it now ..