Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men's Underwear

entheogen808

already posted this on the sex board.

ok, so, i've been free balling for about 10 years now, except for when i'm active, biking, etc., and recently decided that i need to start wearing them again. just want to get some opinions on different styles. i know that boxer briefs are the most popular, but what about other styles

cotton briefs (not white)

traditional boxers

bikini briefs

thong/gstrings

silky/nylon briefs

i've picked up a variety and so far including cotton bikini, cotton briefs, a thong, nylon bikini, and nylon boxer briefs. i like the way the bikinis and briefs fit best, and the nylon blends feel nice on my junk...just want to know what the ladies think about each of these styles when they see a man wearing them. also, what about color and material? cotton or something softer? and please don't just tell me how much you like boxer briefs...i know, i know...they're hot, just not my fave.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
oh i forgot u like these instead.....

nnewfront.jpg

thats just rediculous. :puke:

boxer briefs are def. the way to go...comfy and practical. problem is, alot of manufacturers have gotten into the fray and make some shitty quality stuff. good boxer briefs 'legs' do not and should not ride up your upper thigh and bunch up. if you got a pair that does that, chances are you got a pair from a fortune seeking mfg. calvin klein makes really good ones. nautica is a joke, dont touch them. grey is def a safe choice in color. wear white ones to a date if you are planning on directing air traffic later. :)

... and briefs or soo old school old manish that i cant believe they still even make them...

:laugh: old habits die hard they say. its like going to a car showroom and find a car that offers only AM radio...(FM is optional)

i dunno how you guys shop for underwear... i dread it.... i try to spend as little time as possible on the racks picking them out. i tried buying online and regretted it the first time. and its tuff with underwear...if you get home and find there's something wrong with it, you cant return it or try to exchange it, its just wrong.

:laugh: old habits die hard they say. its like going to a car showroom and find a car that offers only AM radio...(FM is optional).

lmao... thats my father... mofo blasts the am radio, on bloomberg or 1010wins... i cant stand it cause i all hear is the fake typing sounds in the background on 1010 and the highpitched whining am noise on 1130... i dont know how de does it... the only thing he listens to on fm is the jazz/classical station 96.3 or something...

i dunno how you guys shop for underwear... i dread it.... i try to spend as little time as possible on the racks picking them out. i tried buying online and regretted it the first time. and its tuff with underwear...if you get home and find there's something wrong with it, you cant return it or try to exchange it, its just wrong.

i go to a brand i like and buy 10 boxes at one time 5black 3grey 2 white.... im set for a year... then go back the following year, rinse lather and repeat...

• 4 weeks later...