Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AIM Express...

chrismakk69

• 2 months later...

actually, i dont know.

i have only been working there about 2 months and have not tried to download aim onto my computer.... i am pretty busy during the day anyways so i probably wont even try it for a while.

but i used to use express at the library or when i went to someones house who didnt have it DL'd.

yep...used to use it at work. Until I found out the tech nazi's don't know what the hell Trillian is...:laugh2:

But aim express sucks. Logging in takes fucking forever...

yea aim express does suck...and u gotta hold down the ctrl button till it logs on...if it ever does...

Yea, I use Express at work too. It's a little annoying, but it's better than nothing. They don't give us admin accounts so we can't install anything. I wouldn't even have Flash at work but our Network Admin came over to do something on my PC and I jumped on there while he was logged on and downloaded it. I'm hoping to do that with AIM next time he's doing something on my PC. I did that with my last work PC, but I was recently upgraded.

As far as spyware in AIM, it gives you the option of installing Wild Tangent and WeatherBug, just de-select those shitty programs and you'll be fine.

Yea, I use Express at work too. It's a little annoying, but it's better than nothing. They don't give us admin accounts so we can't install anything. I wouldn't even have Flash at work but our Network Admin came over to do something on my PC and I jumped on there while he was logged on and downloaded it. I'm hoping to do that with AIM next time he's doing something on my PC. I did that with my last work PC, but I was recently upgraded.

As far as spyware in AIM, it gives you the option of installing Wild Tangent and WeatherBug, just de-select those shitty programs and you'll be fine.

THE ADMIN PASSWORD FOR PFIZER'S COMPUTER IS.......

"Wh4tIsTheMatricks" or "letmein"