dgrutman

roll call for bring back the emerald city party

if you didnt go please join me in bringing it back

RINGMASTERPRODUCTIONS.com

presents

the EMERALD CITY party

please click here to see the past party shots

http://www.ringmasterproductions.com/gallery/emcity/ecphotos.htm

here is a shot from the last party of james in his costume. he is so cute.

i especialy love how they physicaly blew up the balloons. amazing

Now I see why Shakespeare loved DRAMA. :devil:

Lol the drama and the comedy. Constructive criticism here to the ringmaster crew, but time to give the website a facelift, reviews of parties you guys throw not just of all parties attended by bling, and no pics of an empty party like the one posted there.

Oh and put a counter on the site, im sure the numbers have jumped since the fanclub started. :laugh:

Lol the drama and the comedy. Constructive criticism here to the ringmaster crew, but time to give the website a facelift, reviews of parties you guys throw not just of all parties attended by bling, and no pics of an empty party like the one posted there.

Oh and put a counter on the site, im sure the numbers have jumped since the fanclub started. :laugh:

Good comments, all. I like Blings writing style, so I asked if we could host his archives. But, if anybody else wants to submit reviews, they would be welcome.

Photos, same thing.

As far as reviewing our own stuff, that always seems a little gauche. A little too self-serving. I mean, it's one thing to hype your parties beforehand, but then to say how good you did afterwards, that seems a little too egotistical. It is up to the attendees to decide if they had a good time.

I've been meaning to get a counter up, but just haven't gotten to it. Our host does track the numbers, though.

As far as reviewing our own stuff, that always seems a little gauche. A little too self-serving. I mean, it's one thing to hype your parties beforehand, but then to say how good you did afterwards, that seems a little too egotistical. It is up to the attendees to decide if they had a good time.

I've been meaning to get a counter up, but just haven't gotten to it. Our host does track the numbers, though.

I did not mean u review your own parties. I was talking about the attendees of your parties to review your parties and you post those reviews instead of reviews of wherever bling goes since those parties usually are not at state or bikini bob thing.

One last thing please make sure dave gets his tshirt, from his posts I have a feeling his love for ringmaster may fade if he does not get it in time. :boohoo: