Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is how drugs kill people: Rick James

bumpdaddy

This is news that I'm sure everyone will be reading about tomorrow :

Funk singer Rick James died of a massive heart attack that may have been brought on by a cocktail of at least nine drugs that were found in his system, coroners said today.

The artist, best known for his 1981 hit Super Freak, died in Los Angeles on August 6 at the age of 56, leaving questions over the cause of his sudden demise.

Coroners today ruled the death accidental, saying there were drugs in James' system ranging from cocaine and methamphetamine to prescription drugs including Xanax, Valium, Wellbutrin, Celexa, Vicodin and Digoxin.

Funk singer Rick James died of a massive heart attack that may have been brought on by a cocktail of at least nine drugs that were found in his system, coroners said today.

The artist, best known for his 1981 hit Super Freak, died in Los Angeles on August 6 at the age of 56, leaving questions over the cause of his sudden demise.

Coroners today ruled the death accidental, saying there were drugs in James' system ranging from cocaine and methamphetamine to prescription drugs including Xanax, Valium, Wellbutrin, Celexa, Vicodin and Digoxin.

poor tormented dude- died..and it started out as just having fun, partying, dancing music etc etc....here is an example- a poster boy- of why drugs suck..and the risks involved

yeah but he lived more in those 20 years then most of us wil in our life.

***babbo disclaimer***

and no that does not make it ok

and no i am not condoning it

and no i do not think it was worth it (well maybe for him)

so youre saying..hey he wishes he did MORE drugs than he did already..and die earlier?? that myth you say-" lived more in those 20 years" is bullshit...ask him now if he would have played it differently- or if kicking the bucket the way he did, in his 50's is fun, of being a druggie for all this time was fun...i bet he'd trade it all in, and do it differently the second time if he could..problem is..there ain't no second time

i hope this tells people to becareful on what u mix, i was always was a 1 drug at a time person

so youre saying..hey he wishes he did MORE drugs than he did already..and die earlier?? that myth you say-" lived more in those 20 years" is bullshit...ask him now if he would have played it differently- or if kicking the bucket the way he did, in his 50's is fun, of being a druggie for all this time was fun...i bet he'd trade it all in, and do it differently the second time if he could..problem is..there ain't no second time

attachment.php?attachmentid=33902

yeah cause after 50 life is great, your eye sight goes, your hearing goes, your back goes, you need to take 8 million pills a year to stay alive...fuck that no one respects older people nowadays...so live your life the way you want to....

yeah cause after 50 life is great, your eye sight goes, your hearing goes, your back goes, you need to take 8 million pills a year to stay alive...fuck that no one respects older people nowadays...so live your life the way you want to....

hey- you sound extremely positive and optimistic and knowlegeable/intelligent..sounds like you have some long term issues there rookie..get a grip..hold on..life is a full time ride..unless you dont dig it..there are other options to living a long happy life..indeed there are....drugs is a great way to the slow way to end it- miserably..there are also shorter and messier ways..live your life as you chose indeed. for me its happy& healthy and long..they are not exclusive of each other lmfao

When it comes to drugs, when you're going to do something, you may as well just go all the way and do it right. At least the dude has fun. No regrets.

you might be watching too many cartoons youngster- this is real life- the man died from abusing drugs- you think most people that die early from drug abuse think what you just said up above- or do ya think they wished they could done it all over agian- maybe lived longer- maybe lived a happier life- darn rookie- ive heard or rookie mistakes before- but your post is just dam dumb..being hooked on drugs aint no roller coaster ride rookie- wake up youngster

When it comes to drugs, when you're going to do something, you may as well just go all the way and do it right. At least the dude has fun. No regrets.

somehow i dont think he was having much fun if he felt like he had to take all that stuff to have fun... The reason I posted this is to show the hypocracy.... this is a guy who's said in very recent interviews that he hasnt done drugs in 20 years.... Drugs are a part of our society and like it or not they always will be.... Lets be honest with ourselves and others about it....Telling someone to "just say No" is not a solution....

somehow i dont think he was having much fun if he felt like he had to take all that stuff to have fun... The reason I posted this is to show the hypocracy.... this is a guy who's said in very recent interviews that he hasnt done drugs in 20 years.... Drugs are a part of our society and like it or not they always will be.... Lets be honest with ourselves and others about it....Telling someone to "just say No" is not a solution....

agreed- saying NO- doesnt mean shit- its all about education and leadership-and education includes showing what COULD happen to ANYONE who uses drugs- rick james- is just another of the thousands of " poster boys" for why NOT to do drugs..there are other horrible tales about drugs- to be learned from- innocent deaths of innocent people- from car accidents- ruined lives- ruined lives of amilies- all from drug abuse- alcohol abuse- and it all starts out iwth " hey you should tgry thsi...the music sounds great, you can dance for 29 hrs, etc etc etc- its all in the trappings of drugs

agreed- saying NO- doesnt mean shit- its all about education and leadership-and education includes showing what COULD happen to ANYONE who uses drugs- rick james- is just another of the thousands of " poster boys" for why NOT to do drugs..there are other horrible tales about drugs- to be learned from- innocent deaths of innocent people- from car accidents- ruined lives- ruined lives of amilies- all from drug abuse- alcohol abuse- and it all starts out iwth " hey you should tgry thsi...the music sounds great, you can dance for 29 hrs, etc etc etc- its all in the trappings of drugs

and little kids die when their parents leave them in a car or answer the phone while they are in the tub....people are born with mental handicaps, physical handicaps....people die getting hit by lightning or attacked by wild animals...when its your time its your time so saying that bullshit you just wrote it all rhetoric....go be a minister and rape lil boys babbo cause it sounds like you are the real one with your eyes closed to the real world....rookie

and little kids die when their parents leave them in a car or answer the phone while they are in the tub....people are born with mental handicaps, physical handicaps....people die getting hit by lightning or attacked by wild animals...when its your time its your time so saying that bullshit you just wrote it all rhetoric....go be a minister and rape lil boys babbo cause it sounds like you are the real one with your eyes closed to the real world....rookie

you are about as dumb as ive heard in quite some time rookie

good luck to you junior- sounds like you got some real issues- go play in traffic..you sound about as dumb as ive heard in quite some time..you looking for a minister aint me junior...you sound awful sensitive..you hungover perhaps?? no money for your weekend funpack of drugs?? awwwwww.. how sad- can't deal- tuff shit junior...keep doing your drugs- your time aint your time- its drug time rookie- and you lose- you'll get your dose of reality- when you least expect it- until then- go play with the loaded gun you love so much rookie- go play- reality will call YOU when its your time lmfao

good luck to you junior- sounds like you got some real issues- go play in traffic..you sound about as dumb as ive heard in quite some time..you looking for a minister aint me junior...you sound awful sensitive..you hungover perhaps?? no money for your weekend funpack of drugs?? awwwwww.. how sad- can't deal- tuff shit junior...keep doing your drugs- your time aint your time- its drug time rookie- and you lose- game over-

im a forensic pathologist junior and im so tired of people like you preaching..im not hungover...i have more money than your minister ass will ever make never mind save up like i am....and yes im a dr and i do dabble with cocaine here and there...does that shock you....your president dabbled in coke....coke is the widest used drug in america...yes it kills when its cuts with bleach and ajax or cooked on car batteries...get the fuck out of the forum with your preaching....go join ministers against drug use and preach to people who want to preached too....

im a forensic pathologist junior and im so tired of people like you preaching..im not hungover...i have more money than your minister ass will ever make never mind save up like i am....and yes im a dr and i do dabble with cocaine here and there...does that shock you....your president dabbled in coke....coke is the widest used drug in america...yes it kills when its cuts with bleach and ajax or cooked on car batteries...get the fuck out of the forum with your preaching....go join ministers against drug use and preach to people who want to preached too....

ahh, this is great- here's another rookie with an inferiority complex..that explains your drug issues...I can buy and sell you 57 times over- but that aint the bullseye rookie...i dont give a rats ass if YOU dabble in coke or not..i amthrilled you seem proud of widespread drug abuse in usa- your ignorance is only upstaged by your lack of wisdom- and try and pull the $$$$ game somewhere else rookie- you're a peasant