Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have the "Rolls" dried up...?

perfecto9

Kinda been out of it for a little bit......going out this weekend and everybody I talk to says it's harder and harder to get rolls now....have to pay through the nose to get them. Have they dried up?.....anyone having similar problems?

dea-tee-l.jpg

Narc.jpg

capt.okokl10209172324.culkin_arrest_okokl102.jpg

Macaulay Culkin is seen in an Oklahoma County Sheriff's booking mug Friday, Sept. 17, 2004, in Oklahoma City. Culkin, star of 'Home Alone,'' was arrested for possession of a controlled dangerous substance without a prescription and possession of marijuana. He was booked into the Oklahoma County Jail. Bond was set at $6,000. Where Culkin was arrested and other details weren't immediately available. It was unclear why Culkin was in Oklahoma City and whether he was traveling alone. (AP Photo/Oklahoma County Sheriff)

people are taking them at a younger age now then lets say when i was going clubbin at 18 everyone was doing it but it seems like now by the time they are 18 they have tried it and some grow out of the stage first....

yes, because the sooner you try hard drugs, the quicker you can realize that they're bad for you, and 'grow' out of them.......going by that theory, everyone should try heroin, x, and coke by the age of 5....you know...so they can 'get it out of their system', and move on with their lives...that's why you see alot of kids who ate paint and lead chips as children move on to IVY league schools.

yes, because the sooner you try hard drugs, the quicker you can realize that they're bad for you, and 'grow' out of them.......going by that theory, everyone should try heroin, x, and coke by the age of 5....you know...so they can 'get it out of their system', and move on with their lives...that's why you see alot of kids who ate paint and lead chips as children move on to IVY league schools.

kgb.jpg

i have met ivy league kids that use hard drugs and have used them for a while

no not five yr olds.... talking about when they take it at a young age then end up growing out of it...people dont do x as much cause they dont want to be sooo fuckedd up for soo long these days rather do like k or coke so just get a high for a little bit but still knowwhat they are doing unless they take toooooo damnnn muchh

I dunno, I have mixed feelings about all of this.

Like 5 or 6 years ago, me and boobie went to some raves in Hartford and I remember this one in particular that there were 13 year olds running around all fucked up. It was so scary and disturbing to see these little kids all banged up.

Kids that young or even like 16 shouldn’t be doing that shit. I don’t think they are mature enough to be able to handle it. Most of the time, they wind up getting too fucked up and then move on to crazy hardcore drugs like heroin and crack because the other recreational drugs just don’t do it for them anymore.