Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will anyone else laugh if...

calebdead

holly shit!?!?!?!?!!?!

YOU REALLY ARE GOOGLEBOY!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

magellanmax was right all along

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uh what??

once again your failure to reply to my statements proves you wrong and your incoherent ramblings proves your worth here. TRY ONE TIME TO REPLY TO THE TOPICS AND FACTS THROWN YOUR WAY

WHat does google have to do with anything? I vividly remember an absolute beating the yankees gave the REdcox (yet again ) the year that we won yet another title , and since you keep on bringing up regular season games in which a team scored 22 runs i figured i go ahead and get the exact date for your ignorant ass

MAg max has just moved past you on the ladder of qualified baseball knowldege .

Congratulations Corky

uh what??

once again your failure to reply to my statements proves you wrong and your incoherent ramblings proves your worth here. TRY ONE TIME TO REPLY TO THE TOPICS AND FACTS THROWN YOUR WAY

WHat does google have to do with anything? I vividly remember an absolute beating the yankees gave the REdcox (yet again ) the year that we won yet another title , and since you keep on bringing up regular season games in which a team scored 22 runs i figured i go ahead and get the exact date for your ignorant ass

MAg max has just moved past you on the ladder of qualified baseball knowldege .

Congratulations Corky

so sorry Einstein

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No

Because the Yankees and Sox are in the same division MLB rules state that they can't play each other in the first round. The Yanks will play either the A's or the Twins. (Whichever has the worse record) The Sox would play the team with a BETTER record. It's a stupid rule...

I posted a thread about this a few days ago...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=243219

thanks dude was wondering about this shit. boy do i hope oakland has a better record (if we do not win the division). ITs going to be close.