Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liebing,Danny t/D. howells and Farina

Where do i begin?ok lets start by Liebing on friday.the guy was awesome

he had avalon on fire!the track selection was Great he played a bunch Picotto

tracks but yet managed to do some of his own his mixing skills are S.I.C.K

i can honeslty say that he blew my mind.as i was standing in the booth with a couple of people who were pretty cool just Rocking it suckaZZZZ!@ i couldnt stop dancing at all actually i liked the way the clubs looks now compared to what it used to. avalon was a great party to attend Thanks to Liebing for Droping those sick Beats.

Danny Tenaglia what can i say about this one...hehe it was an All time of da night!!!!! so i hit up Roxy at about 4:15 am with A whole bunch of cp'ers

the Place was packet with people now i had never been to roxy in my life it was insane the way people where just dancing paying attention to what danny was gonna drop next the place went nuts when he dropped an old school jOint i forgot the name of it now it might of been in one of the cd's,but anyways you can just feel the beats Great great house i musta have danced for like 5 hours straight it was bananas in there to say the least.but anyways to top it all off Last night i was dancing with my peoples and i see a guy in Like a baige Yankee cap i was like noo.....Danny T him self was out hanging out for a few i was happy to meet him there i never thought i'd see him at ikon..hehe i guess he heard of the great party that was going on and all the great dancers that were hanging out.

Now onto Mark farina what an amazing Set he was really into from the moment he stepped in front of the Decks the guy is nuts in a good way it was a mixture of great Music,Dancers,and a sick vibe for me the highlight of the night was when he dropped this Twisted remix of mrs.Fat B00ty i was speechless when the beat came on i got like a bust of new energy really awesome track the night went perfect i think as far as music and meeting this Very very cute girl jannis that could dance her ass off not sure if anyone noticed her she had on a shirt with a big ass red tongue on it couldnt stop looking at the way she moves insane skills so i chilled with her most of the night doin it up with all my cp peoples who i thank for making me dance so hard that today i have no legs =](gonna have to rest from the gym for a week)so much pain so much pain...anyways all in all a Sick weekend thanks for comming out ed,mask(you my boy Blu!!!),kimmy,betti,brandon,Mike,Drewminatti and his boys,Elicio,jannis(wit your cute self =]~) and the rest of all the great people there last night.hope to do it again next week wooo wooo!! 1

ps:if anyone knows the name of the mrs.fatbooty remix that mark dropped at around 4:30 ish please let me know as i'm really craving for this remix.thanx

people . this was amazing night ..

remember how i said i am in total pain .. (and still am) .. well .. carter .. farina .. dinaire and jollins .. did the impossible and made me dance my ass off .. (not much but just enough to be totally destroyed now .. hehe) .. with amazing music and great set after the other ..

i dont know what they call farina's and carter's music . i think it is called funnky house . but it was really really moving .. kina hip hop on the run .. mixed with good house music .and u get the best of both worlds ..

the crew was amazing energy .. with kimee as usual .. leading the way for most steps taken . .. hehe .. what i liked most about you kid was your creativity that i am beginning to see now .. good moves .. and nice posture .. and what's up with the clothes .. ?? sooooo coool .. good stuff kid

arg .. lots of energy as usual .. good moves kid .. and ya .. i saw u chillin with that girl . what's going on there man ??? no wonder u disappeared at sometime .. hehe

mike .. good moves kid .. keep working on your moves .. u r doing fine dude .. lots of energy as usual .. and hope it works for u .. on the other side too .. (wink wink)

beataka.. u looked tired but your presence was always welcomed .. and u still danced sometime in spite of your pain .. awww .. cute kid ..

digital. the birthday boy .. good thing we go to do the round-and-round thing .. but u gotta have a whistle kid .. that's how it goes man .. and wow .. those two girls .. i duno man .. u have them .. all for u . i am kimmee's hehe .. but ya .. good choice man .. i give u that

drewminati . did not see you most of the night man .. but i am sure u kicked ass as usual . i guess u liked the main floor more ... i gotta see more dancing man next time .. aiight?

ibrandon . as usual lots of twisting and spinning .. how do u do that man .. u got me all dizzy just looking at ya .. haha

Eliseo .. kid . great moves .. as usual . hey man i did not know that u practice . but did u know that i never practiced in my whole life???? i just dance and whatever i can come up with instantaneously .. i do ..

rudy .. i have no idea where u go usually . or what u do .but i am happy that u r happy ...

ash (from rhythmism) .. nice meeting u kid . and thanks for the agent orange cd .. it was nice .. when we went home kimee and i .. she danced more on it .. i was like . noooooooooo . no more dancing .. hehe

bennie .. man .. always nice to see u and chill with ya man . but i gotta see u dancing more kid .. dont hold on on me man .. and nice seeing ur bro .. he is as chill as u r ..

david joseph .. dude . thanks for all the great hospitality and welcoming to your club ..u guys are doing GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT .. and the many people who hit the club yesterday is a big witness on that success ... keep it up dude ...

the club was great .. the bouncers were cool too ...

the night was GREAT overall

peace

the MASK

DSC01180.jpg funny pic of the Mask giving Mike the what are you gonna do punk!?! look

everyone looks like a zombie haha.(sorry guys)

haha . i wasn't really challenging mike . i was only showing him some moves . and that is how the pic looks like .. hehe

with all due respect to the camera man . we danced our asses off (especially kimee) and he could've taken much better pics .. oh well

peace

ok . here is another funny picture ..

so .. the story goes like this .. beataka jump and dance with kimee .. so kimee start, jokingly, spanking her ... but as usual i step in . and i say to kimee . no no . watch this is how to do it ..

then i kina lick my hand .. and then woooshhh . and spank beataka .. then again . and again ...

guys around were like . ahhh . wht the hell .. can we get some of this action .. and girls were like .. ohh ya .. baby .. kinkyyyyyyy

and the camera man took the pic .and that is how it looked like

ok . here is another funny picture ..

so .. the story goes like this .. beataka jump and dance with kimee .. so kimee start, jokingly, spanking her ... but as usual i step in . and i say to kimee . no no . watch this is how to do it ..

then i kina lick my hand .. and then woooshhh . and spank beataka .. then again . and again ...

guys around were like . ahhh . wht the hell .. can we get some of this action .. and girls were like .. ohh ya .. baby .. kinkyyyyyyy

and the camera man took the pic .and that is how it looked like

:D for mask, KK, Dx Happy :beer:, Beataka, ibradon, drewminati, arg, mike, elysio, rudy griiiiiiinnnnnndcoreeeeeee

im just exhausted, tired :...:

but i'm glad that you guy's had fun

i'll keep my shape next time so i won't miss any good party like this

Keep Up The Good Work

:...::banghead:

:D for mask, KK, Dx Happy :beer:, Beataka, ibradon, drewminati, arg, mike, elysio, rudy griiiiiiinnnnnndcoreeeeeee

im just exhausted, tired :...:

but i'm glad that you guy's had fun

i'll keep my shape next time so i won't miss any good party like this

Keep Up The Good Work

:...::banghead:

bluedragonnnnnnnnnn .. where were you man .. we had a comp ticket for you .. and we really wanted to see you .. nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

r u ok tho????

peace

whats good peoples...since i cant sleep....im gonna :type:

i had a blast last night with yall

i dunno how i even made it out after DT & DH..

but im glad i went....nasty beats....nice dancers...overall a good party.

that shit killed my body...im hurting all over.

& Alan...thats the best way to dance... freestyling ...cause thats when moves come out...

i only practice break dancin with my crew...and im the only one that reps the house style from them...most of my steps is freestyle along with my own usual moves...only time i really get to get down is when im at clubs..the place where i can feel it that intense.

speaking bout practice...

me and Gabe had a talk bout gettin house heads...to rent out the studio and just plain get down...lets make this happen...something diff from clubbing..should be fun.

One Love.

its spelled E-l-i-s-e-o

and kielbasas the shit..lol

Hey Eliseo I saw you breakin at Dt/Dh I just wanted to say you were reppin strong for the true soul. I didn't stop dancing till ten am then when I got to godskitchen I felt like crap. It's too bad cause my mind was feeling the music so much but my body was achin. It was a great night as usual. It was great seeing all of ya. Good friends are hard to come by. It's good to have them and appreciate the time you got with great people around. Peace Edwin...

whats good peoples...since i cant sleep....im gonna :type:

i had a blast last night with yall

i dunno how i even made it out after DT & DH..

but im glad i went....nasty beats....nice dancers...overall a good party.

that shit killed my body...im hurting all over.

& Alan...thats the best way to dance... freestyling ...cause thats when moves come out...

i only practice break dancin with my crew...and im the only one that reps the house style from them...most of my steps is freestyle along with my own usual moves...only time i really get to get down is when im at clubs..the place where i can feel it that intense.

me and Gabe had a talk bout gettin house heads...to rent out the studio and just plain get down...lets make this happen...something diff from clubbing..should be fun.

One Love.

its spelled E-l-i-s-e-o

and kielbasas the shit..lol

yo .. eliseo .. good shit man ..

i duno about the studio .. i am very very busy during the week . between my work .. life .. my gf .. friends .. it is hard to find any other time to dance .. hehe .. except the weekend of course

and ya . no doubt . keilbasa is the shit .. hehe

peace

i cant believe your here eliseo, but welcome aboard. Everytime i plan on meeting samurai to check outthe studios i over sleep or forget. But fuckyeah lets do it for fun. I mean we all about dancing and house 24/7.

Yah man, I was beginning to think you where no go on it. I def wanna do the studio shit.

Sup Eliseo, you've met me before a few times.

You n the bull should have been at battery park yesterday, mad house heads there and it was sick stuff ^_^

i cant believe your here eliseo, but welcome aboard. Everytime i plan on meeting samurai to check outthe studios i over sleep or forget. But fuckyeah lets do it for fun. I mean we all about dancing and house 24/7.

silver .. eliseo is here coz we threatened him that we gona start a thread about him and keep cursing him until he shows up .. so i guess he saved us all the effort .. hehe .. kidding ...

battery park ws fun form what i hear, i knew about which is h i ade a post lol but was at work and then went to a private part with some heads afterwards and had a grat time smestyle of usic and osme of the peep form the park showed up as well.

yah i figured a lot of people from the park would head on over to that other party, i opted for a movie instead but still it was sick stuff ^_^ Lots of great dancers

thank you all for coming!!

again, it's you who make the party what it is..with all your energy, your love of the music and your vibe that no one can ever try to emulate.

we're just happy to put a roof over ya head, put some excellent music on provided by amazing dj's and also give you something to look at too while you're cutting it up on the floor.

def have nothing but much love and respect to all you guys and girls!

peace

again, it's you who make the party what it is..with all your energy, your love of the music and your vibe that no one can ever try to emulate.

we're just happy to put a roof over ya head, put some excellent music on provided by amazing dj's and also give you something to look at too while you're cutting it up on the floor.

peace

thanks for having us we're always happy to party its an ill spot and its always a great time!

peace

david . don't be modest .. your work is GREAT and the parties u r throwing are AWESOME ..

much love and admiration to you and your crew

peace

the MASK

yooooo!

whats up party people!

Great weekend as always, are we ever going to rest???

gabe has gotten me hooked, where do i sign up?, i need to be schooled!

peace

David you guys throw a sick party! We'll see you again next weekend, right guys? :bowdown: