Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seb Fontaine @ Crobar

CrzyC

Saturday night at Crobar was rockin!!!!

Took some DeepSpell & Phatman since they had never been to OUR Crobar. They said the one in NYC is bigger but the sound in ours is better.

The first guy on the decks (Gus) played alot of patio tunes, very familiar tracks, lots of vocals. I really liked it but I heard some people complaining. Personally, I think the opening DJ should play alot of the familiar stuff for the "early" crowd. Leave the rest of it for the non-tourists.

Once Loco Dice got on the decks the sound completely changed. Much darker but not TOO banging. I have never heard him before so I didnt know what to expect. I thought it was great and the boyz were dancing their asses off.

Seb Fontaine FINALLY got on the decks about 2:30am or so. He was simply AMAZING he just kept killing the crowd with his sick beats.Lots of fun to watch too. Again, I had never heard him and was very happy that I went.

Overall it was a GREAT night!!! Thanks again to Emi for the hookup! Please tell your wife to keep dancing...I LOVE to watch her. LOL!

BTW...the drinks were strong as always.

...great night indeed........the sound system is tauight like a tiger.......def more crisp than the one in nyc......beats were amazing and more importantly consistant.........thank you to emi for the shot of tequila.........thank you to crobar for the big fat fan in the corner by the dj booth........thank you to the random group of guys that offered me a free drink.........thank you to the tranny dancing on the speaker - the crotch padding was an interesting move........and a final thank you to the guy that locked himself in the stall in the women's bathroom.....a night is never complete until you have six bouncers remove your ass from a stall in which your head is in ze female toilet.........

...great night indeed........the sound system is tauight like a tiger.......def more crisp than the one in nyc......beats were amazing and more importantly consistant.........thank you to emi for the shot of tequila.........thank you to crobar for the big fat fan in the corner by the dj booth........thank you to the random group of guys that offered me a free drink.........thank you to the tranny dancing on the speaker - the crotch padding was an interesting move........and a final thank you to the guy that locked himself in the stall in the women's bathroom.....a night is never complete until you have six bouncers remove your ass from a stall in which your head is in ze female toilet.........

What? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!