Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween

I know this is a bit early, but I have started getting all the little pieces of my costume and have been getting excited about this. What are usually some good parties where people actually wear costumes? Does crobar usually do a Halloween party because I could see the crowd there getting really into it?

btw you introduce yourself as a dj on this board, and then proceed to talk shit about an established dj who's been doing it for years. good professional start. if you have an opinion about someone in the same business as you there's a better way of stating it.

Can I ask why anyone would even want to see JP in the 1st place? Why, god? WHY????? :ghey:

btw you introduce yourself as a dj on this board, and then proceed to talk shit about an established dj who's been doing it for years. good professional start. if you have an opinion about someone in the same business as you there's a better way of stating it.

Ummm....excuse me, but I think I am entitled to my opinion. Sorry if you dont agree with my comment or how it came out....honestly, I didnt mean to offend you or anyone else, but while we are on the subject, I am seriously curious as to why JP does have such a big following, since you are obviously a fan....please enlighten me ;)

Oh yea, and I've been djing for years too....so what's your point?

I guess I will just wait till it gets closer to halloween. I actually care more about the crowd for this than the music. My costume is going to be waaay too hot for me to get into the dancing like I normally do, but it will be really fun to somewhere where everyone gets really into it. Hey how come everyone hates on ItalianP so much?

I guess I will just wait till it gets closer to halloween. I actually care more about the crowd for this than the music. My costume is going to be waaay too hot for me to get into the dancing like I normally do, but it will be really fun to somewhere where everyone gets really into it. Hey how come everyone hates on ItalianP so much?

What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Or is that a surprise?

I have a few ideas of what I'm going to be, but I havent decided which one of the 2 costumes I'm gonna pick......

What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Or is that a surprise?

I have a few ideas of what I'm going to be, but I havent decided which one of the 2 costumes I'm gonna pick......

A Soviet Ministry of the Interior (its a branch of the army but they are essentially federal police) colonel, in a full...down to every detail parade uniform (that means even my tie clip will be regulation issue). That means a long wool overcoat, tunic jacket, gymnasterka shirt....three layers :(. I am gunna have the white gloves and traffic wand too. I will look like a stereotypical soviet officer right out of the james bond movies....the boots and the hat will add about 4 inches to my height so I will look like am 6'9 and the overcoat makes me look ridiculously wide. Not to mention I can do a perfect russian spy accent, and even have a red soviet ministry of the interior passport ID! All I have to do is learn how to march correctly. My classes are mad boring this semester, so I have had mad amounts of time to think this over :hat:

A Soviet Ministry of the Interior (its a branch of the army but they are essentially federal police) colonel, in a full...down to every detail parade uniform (that means even my tie clip will be regulation issue). That means a long wool overcoat, tunic jacket, gymnasterka shirt....three layers :(. I am gunna have the white gloves and traffic wand too. I will look like a stereotypical soviet officer right out of the james bond movies....the boots and the hat will add about 4 inches to my height so I will look like am 6'9 and the overcoat makes me look ridiculously wide. Not to mention I can do a perfect russian spy accent, and even have a red soviet ministry of the interior passport ID! All I have to do is learn how to march correctly. My classes are mad boring this semester, so I have had mad amounts of time to think this over :hat:

Well goddamn!!! You better hope that it's not super warm out on Halloween like it was last year-otherwise you're gonna be sweating your ass off ;) But that's cool though.....very original.....

I love Halloween....it's the one day of the year where you can be someone else-so much fun! This year, it's a tossup....but I think I'm going to dress up as Hermione from Harry Potter-not 100% sure though. I pretty much have everything for the costume already, just need to get like one or 2 more things for it..... :hat: