Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good meeting ya Deepspell and Phatman....

Bling

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phatman - thanks for dinner honey :makeout:

Deepspell -thanks for the tribal ;)

Great time hanging with the CP crew and meeting some of yous for the first time...

Tonie - hope your feeling better doll - I'll see ya on Wednesday....

and Flip - love ya babe ;)

Special shout out to Mursa :love:

CrzyC - what can i say except you're da bestest;)

Great to see MimiD - miss ya chica :)

Yes, Tonie, I definitely hope you feel better...hope work went well today - it was great talking to you

Flip - thanks very much! Nice to see you again

Michelle, Beatfriek, Groove Eric, Koky, Bling, CrazyC, Nathan, Mp3some, Renzo, all the girls and guys that were partying in the back that I met - hey what's up....

And THANK YOU EVERYONE - I'm glad I could celebrate this happiness with you!! I had to drive up to Melbourne this morning...that's why I didn't stay longer....but it was an awesome time....

Thanks to Flip and Tonie for your hospitality, you guys are la bomba! I'm such a fucking lunatic, I completely forgot the party was being thrown for the out-of-towners...but, hey...nice meeting you! :) I really had a blast...met lots of new peepz and got to hang out with some of my favorite CPers...it was very educational to see Mimi and Philippio making out on the couch (get a fucking room ;) ) nice as always to see CrazyC (and her cute little girl smile :) ) I had never met Felicia before (very cool) Smashley funny and cool as always (a true original) - Mimi was cracking me up, you were funny chica...glad you did what you did to feel better :vomit2::laugh: Bling was wearing one of his signature t-shirts that I thought was funny (was it Blingalicious?) Laliux was all over the place too (until gravity pulled him on to the couch) Nice to see AbsolutV and his drop-dead-beautiful girlfriend...Congrats Mr Miami on the closing, we were celebratin' with a purpose (I like that) Mursa and his girlfriend, really cool hangin' out (sick tracks bro!) Happyface always cool man, had a blast hangin' (thanx!) Koky has to be one of the funniest katz on CP (hands down) I was on a really good mood and had a really good time...went for a spin on The Simulator one of the highlights of the night...overall...party kicked ass!

Weather was killer...fresh and breezy, thank you all for a celebration bitches!