Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italianp7...please stop posting..

they make they're own ice cream n waffles.....n they mixem up on top of a coldstone w/ whatever u want or the choices they have

if this is the same place i went to where i paid 5 dollars to have some one make my ice creamin to a freaking baseball (hard as hell) and beat the hell out of it..that shit sucked.... lol

im glad u had fun sweety, i also had fun on fri at roxy! got to see the lovely emjay again :heart:

WMC!!!!!!! :bounce:

it was off the fucking heezzeeeyyy rosa....im defniately going back in the VERY near future....February :bounce: and then CONFERENCE :bounce:

alex u wont regret going to coldstone :)

lol, i dont think is the sameplace......this place they have a variety of ice cream flavors they do there, like for exp they have one called cake batter n they mix it up on top of a coldstone w/ whatever u want on it or the choices they have on the menu, i forget whats the name of the place i go to in queens but my fav is bday remix :drool: n its no where near hard at all

it was this place in austin st in queens i went to and paid 5 bucks to eat a ball of fucking ice cream i could bought a bucket of ice cream for the same price ..shit lol

lol, i dont think is the sameplace......this place they have a variety of ice cream flavors they do there, like for exp they have one called cake batter n they mix it up on top of a coldstone w/ whatever u want on it or the choices they have on the menu, i forget whats the name of the place i go to in queens but my fav is bday remix :drool: n its no where near hard at all

i might check it out then but where is there one in queens?