Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#1 Party of the Summer of 04

lalate

As we are about to approach the last days of summer, last Saturday we attended what was by far the finest party of the Summer of 04 in Los Angeles.

First - if you havent been to the new Godskitchen @ Henry Fonda please go. It's a great venue with the most mindblowing light show, awesome rooftop patio, and overall best music venue vibe we've seen in a while.

But turning to the night - two words.

Markus Schulz.

He gave the finest set we have ever seen from a dj and one of the best overall music performances we have seen in over a decade. While Van Buuren was the headliner, Schultz stole the night, literally. He signed autographs and passed notes all night to the crowd.

Finally, as a side note, there was one gogo dancer who took the cake as perhaps the hottest gogodancer we've seen this year, so hot, that crowds of guys were giving her money all night.

With LALate line pases we were into the venue from walking up to the door within 5 minutes. We passed two lines that literally spanned around the corner and back.

Ditto! Markus rocked ... I couldn't stand armins set.. but markus rocked da house yo! I' was soo happy to be there for his set!

I like Henry Fonda but it's a weee bit tooo hollywoodish for me... so many mean woman in the bathrooms i swear some day I am going to punch them!

ack..

but once again markus was rockin it! Thank goodness someone who has shown his true colors...

oh and I thought I was the hottest go go dancer??? Well at least the hottest ass!

Ditto! Markus rocked ... I couldn't stand armins set.. but markus rocked da house yo! I' was soo happy to be there for his set!

I like Henry Fonda but it's a weee bit tooo hollywoodish for me... so many mean woman in the bathrooms i swear some day I am going to punch them!

ack..

but once again markus was rockin it! Thank goodness someone who has shown his true colors...

oh and I thought I was the hottest go go dancer??? Well at least the hottest ass!

Markus spins at Mama Mia's all the time - like 5 mins. from my place..

He and his wife are super nice people :)

And yes Shorty, you WILL ALWAYS be theeeeeeeeee hottest go go dancer ;)