Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another reason to vote for bush...........

baldbull

How can you say that's a reason to vote for Bush? If it wasn't for Bush the poor guys probably wouldn't have been there...and dont give me this crap about Bush making us safer...9/11 happened ON HIS WATCH!

I love how you neocons blame Clinton for 9/11. If it was such a big problem when Clinton was pres why wasnt it the first and only goal of the Bush admin to get this guy? Remember when Clinton lobbed about 50 cruise missles into afghanistan trying to kill this douche and you neocons cried "wag the dog, wag the dog"?? ( ie it was claimed that Clinton only did this to divert attention from lewinsky???) well look where that got us? All because you cons had such a boner for impeaching this guy you wouldnt even let him do his job. Do you realize how many broads Kennedy was bangin at the same time he was facing down the Russians in the 60s? He managed to do both and do it well I might add (marilyn monroe was hot unlike lewinsky lol)

give me a break...vote for Bush, Im sure most of you on here are of draft age then lets see how you feel when your ass is getting killed or maimed for people who dont even want us there anyway.

How can you say that's a reason to vote for Bush? If it wasn't for Bush the poor guys probably wouldn't have been there...and dont give me this crap about Bush making us safer...9/11 happened ON HIS WATCH!

I love how you neocons blame Clinton for 9/11. If it was such a big problem when Clinton was pres why wasnt it the first and only goal of the Bush admin to get this guy? Remember when Clinton lobbed about 50 cruise missles into afghanistan trying to kill this douche and you neocons cried "wag the dog, wag the dog"?? ( ie it was claimed that Clinton only did this to divert attention from lewinsky???) well look where that got us? All because you cons had such a boner for impeaching this guy you wouldnt even let him do his job. Do you realize how many broads Kennedy was bangin at the same time he was facing down the Russians in the 60s? He managed to do both and do it well I might add (marilyn monroe was hot unlike lewinsky lol)

give me a break...vote for Bush, Im sure most of you on here are of draft age then lets see how you feel when your ass is getting killed or maimed for people who dont even want us there anyway.

i was being sarcastic!

LMAO.. I hope you were being sarcastic. The truth of the matter is, nothing would be more pleasing to the "terrorists" than to behead Bushy and his croonies. The cowards aren't falling, the innocent are. Then again everything happens for a reason. It's in the higher powers hands now, it's a force much greater than man.

person beheaded was a contractor....looking to make a pretty penny by working in a high risk area/country (companies offer their workers big bucks to work in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc). THey had balls being there...although death should never be a penalty for anyone...these "contractors" had the choice to be there and they made the wrong choice. They shouldve tried robbing banks if they were that money hungry

The people on this site that are voting for him WONT give their opinion on this subject.... there too busy posting about taxes and John Kerry :fridge:

you want my opinion BUSH IS NOT RESPONCIBLE FOR THE TERRORIST BEAHEADING PEOPLE

HE WORKING ON KILLING THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE DOING THE BEHEADING!!!!

you want my opinion BUSH IS NOT RESPONCIBLE FOR THE TERRORIST BEAHEADING PEOPLE

HE WORKING ON KILLING THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE DOING THE BEHEADING!!!!

bush isn't responsible?????? why was this contractor there?? whos respnsible for the troops dieing there everyday??

i just drove home through newark last night on the way home & seen homeless people sleeping on the streets. maybe we should help them before we spend another $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 gazillion dolars in iraq.

also where is bush now? hes not curing any diseases.

he's doing a line!

bush isn't responsible?????? why was this contractor there?? whos respnsible for the troops dieing there everyday??

i just drove home through newark last night on the way home & seen homeless people sleeping on the streets. maybe we should help them before we spend another $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 gazillion dolars in iraq.

also where is bush now? hes not curing any diseases.

he's doing a line!

NO I PERSONALLY DONT BELIEVE BUSH IS RESPONCIBLE

AS SAID EARLIER BY CARUSOSMAAS THE CONTRACTOR WAS THERE TO MAKE MONEY NOT BC HE WAS FORCED TO BE

AND NONE OF OUR TROOPS ARE FORCED TO BE IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE A CHOICE WHETHER OR NOT TO JOIN THE MILITARY. THERE IS NOT A DRAFT. OUR TROOPS ARE IN IRAQ BECAUSE THEY SIGNED UP TO GO AND FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY. IT IS LIKE THERE JOB WHICH THEY ARE PAID TO DO. I SUPPORT THE TROOPS 100% AND THINK IT IS GREAT. NOT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO GO SMOOTHLY WHEN THERE IS WAR THAT IS EXPECTED. ID RATHER BE SPEND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AT WAR ON BLOWING UP SOME TERRORISTS THAN SPENDING IT ON WELFARE

AS FOR THOSE POOR PEOPLE IN NEWARK I AM SORRY, THERE ARE JOBS OUT THERE, IF YOU LOOK IN THE RIGHT PLACES

AND NONE OF OUR TROOPS ARE FORCED TO BE IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE A CHOICE WHETHER OR NOT TO JOIN THE MILITARY. THERE IS NOT A DRAFT. OUR TROOPS ARE IN IRAQ BECAUSE THEY SIGNED UP TO GO AND FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY. IT IS LIKE THERE JOB WHICH THEY ARE PAID TO DO. I SUPPORT THE TROOPS 100% AND THINK IT IS GREAT.

Wont be like that for long:

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF CONTENTS.

(a) SHORT TITLE- This Act may be cited as the `Universal National Service Act of 2003'.

(B) TABLE OF CONTENTS- The table of contents for this Act is as follows:

Sec. 1. Short title; table of contents.

Sec. 2. National service obligation.

Sec. 3. Two-year period of national service.

Sec. 4. Implementation by the President.

Sec. 5. Induction.

Sec. 6. Deferments and postponements.

Sec. 7. Induction exemptions.

Sec. 8. Conscientious objection.

Sec. 9. Discharge following national service.

Sec. 10. Registration of females under the Military Selective Service Act.

Sec. 11. Relation of Act to registration and induction authority of Military Selective Service Act.

Sec. 12. Definitions.

SEC. 2. NATIONAL SERVICE OBLIGATION.

(a) OBLIGATION FOR YOUNG PERSONS- It is the obligation of every citizen of the United States, and every other person residing in the United States, who is between the ages of 18 and 26 to perform a period of national service as prescribed in this Act unless exempted under the provisions of this Act.

(B) FORM OF NATIONAL SERVICE- National service under this Act shall be performed either--

(1) as a member of an active or reverse component of the uniformed services; or

(2) in a civilian capacity that, as determined by the President, promotes the national defense, including national or community service and homeland security.

I hope you look cute in army fatigues Private Kelly! :tank:

AS SAID EARLIER BY CARUSOSMAAS THE CONTRACTOR WAS THERE TO MAKE MONEY NOT BC HE WAS FORCED TO BE

AND NONE OF OUR TROOPS ARE FORCED TO BE IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE A CHOICE WHETHER OR NOT TO JOIN THE MILITARY. THERE IS NOT A DRAFT. OUR TROOPS ARE IN IRAQ BECAUSE THEY SIGNED UP TO GO AND FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY. IT IS LIKE THERE JOB WHICH THEY ARE PAID TO DO. I SUPPORT THE TROOPS 100% AND THINK IT IS GREAT. NOT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO GO SMOOTHLY WHEN THERE IS WAR THAT IS EXPECTED. ID RATHER BE SPEND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AT WAR ON BLOWING UP SOME TERRORISTS THAN SPENDING IT ON WELFARE

AS FOR THOSE POOR PEOPLE IN NEWARK I AM SORRY, THERE ARE JOBS OUT THERE, IF YOU LOOK IN THE RIGHT PLACES

good note. Signing up for the armed forces has become a free way to get some money for college. The reality is...when you sign your name, you risk your life and you follow whatever our country orders you to do. If you dont agree with the cause...too bad. I personally agree with the cause....Saddam tried to intimidate our country by trying to shoot down our planes that patrolled thier country as part of a UN resolution from the first Gulf War, publicly intimidated us in the media, and was a horrible violent dictator (with or without Weapons of Mass Destruction). Baldbull...Next time someone comes on this board and does something that pisses you off, intimidates you, etc..lets see if you dont retaliate. If you dont...then maybe you are right...Bush shouldve had more patience and waited til Saddam did somethig else bigger.

Lets test this out now actually.....check out this thread (see link below)...lets see if you can take like a man. doubtful. your prob just a hypocrit like the rest of 'em.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?p=2398797#post2398797

just for the sake of playing devil's advocate,

assuming the person was poor, they would probably look like a bum and there might be a possibility that they also might not have an education over a 10th grade level.....

who would hire the smelly stupid bums then ???? would you ???

most places, im sure, have a certain requirement for maintaining personal hygene. where would they wash up ?? I wouldnt think they would have a bathroom, let a lone a house to do this in..

now lets say a place like mcdonalds hires them for any given reason....

since they are poor they are probably homeless,as mentioned before.

What address would they put down in the paper work and where would they get thier tax papers sent too ???

and how does one live substancially on a minimum wage level, once they start earning it, again assuming they are under the mental capacity to work the given job. ????

They might make poor a day panhandelling and stealing on any given day.

these are just a few thing I think of, when I wonder why the poor are poor and arent working.

i mean no disrespect by this post by any means, such a blanket statement makes it seem that being poor are all poor peoples fault and they are too lazy to help out thier unfortunate predicament.

heres another question...

lets say a person, who went to college, got a job in their respective major and started to make a decent yearly salary, all of a sudden became poor because their lost their job to offshoring or something similar in nature and all their savings was spent on day to day life expenses and paying back college loans, and things as such,

and we get rid of other social programs to save ourselves from paying more tax money like unemployment, social security, and welfare ?

Then who is to blame for this persons misfortune?

The person ?? Politics for allowing such things as offshoring ??

me for being an assclown for no given reason ???

I find being apathetic and presumtious (sp?) to the poor and their pending economic state is just as bad as worrying about the war on terror because its hard for me to think sometimes how we as a nation are so wealthy and yet have as high a poverty level as we do.

also, the thought of putting the poor who are capable of work in factories which manufacture weaponry for the war and such had crossed my mind and i've asked myself why coulnt they just do that, but then knowing the extent of the greed of the " haves", they woud just the same maybe have the people of another country do the same work for a fraction of the salary.

so maybe the poor should move there, huh ?

OK - Here we go. I dont post anymore but just this once to educate you.

GEORGE BUSH WAS IN OFFICE 8 Months on 911. 8 MONTHS not enough time t impliment any kind of plan whether it be the economy - Terrorism whatever.

Slick Willy was in office 8 years. under "his watch" US Cole was attacked (no reprisal) The world trade center was attacked (No Reprisal) Somolia (No Reprisal) - actually we ran with our tails between our legs on that one. Bombing of our embassy in Africa (No Reprisal). And it was not 50 missles it was just a few at a base that was deserted. When we found out it was deserted we did nothing. But hey he may have killed a few Goats. Oh by the way - By Clintons own admission Bin Laden was handed to him by the sudan and he said he didnt have enough proof to keep him. See the major difference between Clinton and Bush is the fact that Clinton looked at the war on terrorism as a police action that needed to be solved by Federal agents in court. Bush looks at it as war that needs to be settled on a battle field. But despite all that I Still do not Blame Clinton for 9/11 I blane the terrorist who are Islamic fundamentalist. Lets all say it together (i know some are afraid to label) ready "ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST" now we all know most 99.9% of Islamic people are probably good people but when you are looking at Billions of people that .01% becomes a hell of alot of "ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST". The rest of Islam needs to deny and expose these people or it will never end but unfortunatly in the Koran the only thing worse then a infidel is a muslim who will not fight infidels therefore any Cleric that speaks up against terrorism will probably be killed. In the meantime George Bush is taking the fight to them.

The problem MY friend is that Bill Clinton became a security risk when he started banging every thing that moved. The reason is what would you do if you were married and someone found out you were cheating on your wife?? Well Clinton exposed himself (literally and figurativly). The REP (and I am one) over reacted but that does not excuse that kind of behavior when you are the president.

Iraq - Clinton wanted to go into Iraq. Why you say? Because he was privy to the same information that Bush was from the CIA. Maybe if the CIA wasnt cut in half during the Clinton Administration the intelligence would have been better. John F Kerry AKA Flipper in his Senate campaigh said " If you do not think Sadan Hussein is a threat you should not vote for me" - Well John how do you feel this week.

I have so much more but I will save it for later - Feelgood put up a topic and I will e happy to educate you

The people on this site that are voting for him WONT give their opinion on this subject.... there too busy posting about taxes and John Kerry :fridge:
If the terrorism isnt fought now it will only get worse. Iran is surrounded by us sponsored governments. If we wait and theses contries get nukes like North Korea (again thanks to slick willy) we will not have that option to invade. Then what?? P.S Kerry Voted against EVERY weapon upgrade and or invention in his 20 plus years in the senate. He has also been on the senate intelligence commitee for over 10 years but he never goes to the meetings. I guess he really cares about your safety.

If the terrorism isnt fought now it will only get worse. Iran is surrounded by us sponsored governments. If we wait and theses contries get nukes like North Korea (again thanks to slick willy) we will not have that option to invade. Then what?? P.S Kerry Voted against EVERY weapon upgrade and or invention in his 20 plus years in the senate. He has also been on the senate intelligence commitee for over 10 years but he never goes to the meetings. I guess he really cares about your safety.

:clap::clap::clap:

wheres bin laden??? i thought he was the one who bombed us??? i guess i was wrong it was sadaam!
Uhmmmm? did I say that? I said the leader are a larger potential threat because they have the capacity to make WMD.. Al queda is getting rocked by our troopes and weapons that John Kerry voted against. You can be sure of that. Next time read more carefully please

Uhmmmm? did I say that? I said the leader are a larger potential threat because they have the capacity to make WMD.. Al queda is getting rocked by our troopes and weapons that John Kerry voted against. You can be sure of that. Next time read more carefully please

So what are you saying ?

It's ok to just bomb, go to war with a country because we feel their leader is a threat, he might have WMD's ?

Well, our country has WMD's and people all over the world, i mean, i was in europe a couple of months ago and they hate Bush, thay hate america now because of Bush and people around the world compare Bush to Hitler, they think he's trying to take over the world.

FYI the whole world hates Bush

So, would it be ok for other countries to say lets go to war with America because Bush is a threat and he does have weapons.

everybody in the world backed us up when we went to war in Afganistan, everybody backs the war on terroism, but we lost that trust and back up when Bush lied and told us, the american people, lies to get revenge for the guy who try to assisinate his father. Mr Bush said it himself.

It's a mess in Iraq now and was it worth the lifes of over 1,000 of our troops to go to war with no plan, no support ?

Where is the link between Saddam and 9/11 ?

There is none, but their is a link with Saddam and the name Bush ? BINGO

This is the guy you want running the country ?

I rather have a president telling lies about getting head anyday

then one who lies to go to war for his own agenda.

If you guys vote Bush into office another 4 years just be ready for war, war, war, war, war, the question is just "who's got next game"

So what are you saying ?

It's ok to just bomb, go to war with a country because we feel their leader is a threat, he might have WMD's ?

Well, our country has WMD's and people all over the world, i mean, i was in europe a couple of months ago and they hate Bush, thay hate america now because of Bush and people around the world compare Bush to Hitler, they think he's trying to take over the world.

FYI the whole world hates Bush

So, would it be ok for other countries to say lets go to war with America because Bush is a threat and he does have weapons.

everybody in the world backed us up when we went to war in Afganistan, everybody backs the war on terroism, but we lost that trust and back up when Bush lied and told us, the american people, lies to get revenge for the guy who try to assisinate his father. Mr Bush said it himself.

It's a mess in Iraq now and was it worth the lifes of over 1,000 of our troops to go to war with no plan, no support ?

Where is the link between Saddam and 9/11 ?

There is none, but their is a link with Saddam and the name Bush ? BINGO

This is the guy you want running the country ?

I rather have a president telling lies about getting head anyday

then one who lies to go to war for his own agenda.

If you guys vote Bush into office another 4 years just be ready for war, war, war, war, war, the question is just "who's got next game"

I am going to try to be short here - I have to work to pay my taxes.

1 - Saddam used WMDs - he was a threat and is no longer one. Plus he went against all UN resolutions and attacked his neighbors. Oh did you see the Pics when he gassed his own people??

2- The whole world does not hate Bush - Certain countries do and Most of those countries were exploiting the oil for food program and selling the very same weapong to saddam that we had to fight against. France and Germany are not the whole world. Get over it - They should not dictate how we protect ourselves. By the way Russia now wants to pre-emptive strike terrorist. " A conservitive is a liberal who has been mugged"

3-I am not even going to answer the Bush Hitler comparison. read moveon.org much??

4- If a country has proof that we have every intention of harming them with our WMD then bring it on. What can I say I am not a hippocrate. But its more then likely that some countries would have attacked us already if they could get away with it. Maybe John Kerry will help them out.

5 - Bush said we went to war because of his fathers attempted assasination?? Hmm I I should pick up that copy of the NY Times. Bush did mention that Saddam attempted to kill a past US President - I wonder how you libs would feel if it was Clinton. Plus he didnt use that as a reason.

6 - No plan has survived a war in history - How long were we in Germany and Japan after the war?? Noone wants to see Troops Die ( a friend of mine lost his life in Iraq) But the ultimate goal is to stabilise the middle east. A democracy is the worst fear for those nations, thats why there are so many "insurgents". It needs to happen or the middle east will always be a danger.

7 - Bush NEVER said there was a link between Saddam and Al Queda. Find the quote

8 - Clinton started a fight in Somalia that he did not finish. Ignored terrorist attacks time and time again. Making the US look weak and opening us up to attack.

Sorry I couldnt make it shorter. HEy why dont any of you Libs talk about Kerry?? I know why - cause talking about his record is a death Trap. Go ahead tell me Kerry is going to do. WHO BY THE WAS WAS PRO WAR UNTIL HIS SPEACH YESTERDAY AT NYU.

i was in the us navy from 1990-92 active & reserve for 2 years (yea that was during war time). so before u talk your shit, go & defend your country. theres a bunch of big mouths on here whos talking the talk who never walked the walk!
I applaud your service but How do you know what we do and or do not do?? Plus going in the military does not make your opinion of Politics more important then others. FYI - I Do my part. If you would like to debate a soilder write Powell a letter. Speaking of Navy - How do you feel about John Kerrys Treason?? LOL he we go