Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CSI-New York:New Date-Rape drug

choptrop

Phew...Thanks for clearing that up for me.....I was gonna call NYPD last night cause I thought I knew one of the dead girls........

Fucking idiot.... :balls:

It is a fictional program based loosely on real crime scene investigations....

I heard through the grapevine that there is indeed a new drug of choice out there that puts people in a trance like state..I've heard this from quite a few people this summer...

Just wanna know what it's called and if anyone has done it........

it's actually not that far fetched there are a number of drugs that assholes can use to rape a girl.... and ghb isnt the only liquid.... liquid valium.... liquid hydrocodone ... etc etc...

WHAT ??? HOw does one get or make luquid hyrdocodone or valium ??

so i may rape myself with it much like i do with ghb :hat:

Csi: Fake

Big Brother: Real

Golden Girls: Fake

Survivor: Real

Any Questions?

OMG!!!!!! WHATS UP?!?!?!?!?! anyhow...I htought this was gonna be about the new thing thats happening at bars near colleges. I read about how theyre now using roofies and this other drug (cant remember the name) but you can get it from a vet or vet student...and it sterilizes the person so the rapist doesnt have to worry about getting the victim pregnant ( usually used on animals but can be effective on humans)....And that also means the girl can never have kids again....How sick is that?? I mena c'mon theyre raping the poor girl, its not enough that they have to go and make it so she can NEVER have kids....Shame on anyone who does this shit...

this other drug (cant remember the name) but you can get it from a vet or vet student...and it sterilizes the person so the rapist doesnt have to worry about getting the victim pregnant ( usually used on animals but can be effective on humans)....And that also means the girl can never have kids again....How sick is that?? I mena c'mon theyre raping the poor girl, its not enough that they have to go and make it so she can NEVER have kids....Shame on anyone who does this shit...

Haven't heard this one yet..... interesting...... why wouldnt they use this drug as an alternative to tubal sterilization?

Haven't heard this one yet..... interesting...... why wouldnt they use this drug as an alternative to tubal sterilization?

well I dont think it reacts to your body well, especially when its not given in the right way or amount, bad reactions etc....and its made for animals, to be given by doctors, and the people using obviously dont know how to "properly" use it...to be honest I dont even know how it works....I just read about it...it was a lil while ago I might have to look up the name and what not....

they really come in a liquid form? i had a surgery on my arm over the summer and they gave me quite a bit of goodies, but i i only knew they came in liquid form? would you also know if it hits faster ???

Yes they do .....

http://www.lsti.org/LSTI/Medications/valium.jpg

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/medmaster/a682047.html

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/show_image.php?i=hydrocodone/vicodin_bottle1.jpg

OMG!!!!!! WHATS UP?!?!?!?!?! anyhow...I htought this was gonna be about the new thing thats happening at bars near colleges. I read about how theyre now using roofies and this other drug (cant remember the name) but you can get it from a vet or vet student...and it sterilizes the person so the rapist doesnt have to worry about getting the victim pregnant ( usually used on animals but can be effective on humans)....And that also means the girl can never have kids again....How sick is that?? I mena c'mon theyre raping the poor girl, its not enough that they have to go and make it so she can NEVER have kids....Shame on anyone who does this shit...

wow this sounds new - ima keep my ears open for shit like this, and god forbid any assclown tries to use this on one of my frieinds. It'd be clobberin time level 10.

DRUW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS UP????????? STILL YOUR SAME OLD TALKATIVE SELF I SEE. BUT REMEMBER.................A PICTURE OF YOUR TITS SPEAKS 1000 WORDS :)

Phew...Thanks for clearing that up for me.....I was gonna call NYPD last night cause I thought I knew one of the dead girls...

:rofl: ....thx for the laugh! Btw, caught the show as I too am a CSI junkie.

All these losers giving shit to chics to have their way is fucked up! And itz not only that they are slipping shit in your drink ...you have to watch everything!

Gurlies please always be careful and neva leave your drink unattended ( I had a friend that "almost" was in this situation...luckily she was with other gurls that realized she wasn't ok and called 911. :(

DRUW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS UP????????? STILL YOUR SAME OLD TALKATIVE SELF I SEE. BUT REMEMBER.................A PICTURE OF YOUR TITS SPEAKS 1000 WORDS :)

dude...I already have posted em kid.....you never saw em...yeah they were up for about a day, but i felt so uncomfortable I had to take em down....well actually I havent posted on here too much...Ive been posting in the sex forum more often than anything else, but the topics have been fallin off ya know.....