Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Sound System and lighting in Jersey

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude hears what i think the Garden SG that is you hear the bass from the parking lot but dude went you get in da club your ears are not ringing but the sound goes right through you pants..... it's no doubt the best i ever heard, the only club that i heard that comes close is Tempts and the old twilo i went to twilo about three years ago :aright::aright:

Dude hears what i think the Garden SG that is you hear the bass from the parking lot but dude went you get in da club your ears are not ringing but the sound goes right through you pants..... it's no doubt the best i ever heard, the only club that i heard that comes close is Tempts and the old twilo i went to twilo about three years ago :aright::aright:

:funny::funny::funny:

You are comparing Sound Garden's system to Twilo's. You gotta be outta your mind. There is no comparision. Twilo's was in a league of their own.

You are comparing Sound Garden's system to Twilo's. You gotta be outta your mind. There is no comparision. Twilo's was in a league of their own.

Dude did you ever hear of Stuart Audio systems… a relative of mine owns the place which means I grew up with high fidelity sound experience, I’m not an engineer by no means but dude when you grow up with this as a kid your ears are tuned to quality and understanding the equalization and frequency’s of sound Etc So Am I OUT of my mind NO .....Soundgarden is Known to many Audio experts as the best......

please don’t tell me your caught up in the if it’s in the city it's the better thing cause that will just make me :vomit2::vomit2:

Dude did you ever hear of Stuart Audio systems… a relative of mine owns the place which means I grew up with high fidelity sound experience, I’m not an engineer by no means but dude when you grow up with this as a kid your ears are tuned to quality and understanding the equalization and frequency’s of sound Etc So Am I OUT of my mind NO .....Soundgarden is Known to many Audio experts as the best......

please don’t tell me your caught up in the if it’s in the city it's the better thing cause that will just make me :vomit2::vomit2:

You still cant compare their systems. SG is good but no where near Twilo's.

:)

Brian1500 why don't you poll all the dj's and let them tell you where it sounds the best ask them where there would perferr to play

are you talking about gary stuart? as in GSA-NY?

SG is hott

BUT

hands down you guys cant compare anything around here to Merge.

IMHO.