Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Sound System and lighting in Jersey

how am i wrong when you just proved that iam right retart.....i never mentioned anyhting about eaw cabinets so do yourself a favor and dont get off of topic.......you mentioned that i was right above and they couldnt be purchased at a store.....correct??.....they are nothing but a company that buys jbl's and puts them into there cabinets and modify's some pieces.....i never swore by them as well ,,,i simply was trying to prove to you that they are not a name brand and i did that clearly from the looks of your last post ......think b4 speak know it all..........

I was going to point out that from reading your previous post and arkmonds it seems he took what you said and reworded it a little, adding some more words and calling it his own........................kinda funny

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to point out that from reading your previous post and arkmonds it seems he took what you said and reworded it a little, adding some more words and calling it his own........................kinda funny

yes ,,very funny ,,, its like he's try to prove a point that doesnt exist.........just another person short of trying to convey his idea and trying to reword it to sound like he knows what he's talking about

dude right on, finally some1 that knows what the fcuk they are talking about. one of my good friends did my install he used to work for Franky Bochamp and Canachio or however you spell his name. have you heard the Sonic bins yet, they are the best cabinet for the buck right now. loaded w/18" jbl's. come 2 flight and tell me what you think. that is if you can think over all that noise..... :)

Listen here FLIGHT STEWARDESS.... I DONT know how you are agreeing with this kid and saying he knows what he talking about.... the only valid point that he said was that the EAW cabinets are very reputable cabinets.....everyhting else he mentioned is jiberish ,,, like the way talk when your drunk @ 118 lounge.....haha...lol

Dude..... first of all there's no need to call me a moron........if i got you in a fit it's because i know more about this subject then you do,,,,,,,,,,, So i did more research......... Phazon the name the brand or what ever the Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!.... companies like JBL will do an install at a night club and sell them some special speakers or speaker cabints and tell the venue that we the INSTALLERS are gonna Name the sound system after the club.... like the " Avalon Sysytem" all it is .... is Jbl Speakers with what every amps they decide to use to power the system... your right you can't go to sam ash to buy them it's the manufactors and the installers that create the Bullshit Hype like this board does about bad food resturants turned nightclubs......... the most serious Speaker SYSTEM now my Dear Child i Said Speakers is a Brand Called EAW that's the sickest built speakers they are used in some clubs.... but not many cause there big bucks but you'll see them stacked at concerts in MSG Giant Stadium Etc........... your phazon thing is not what you think don't take it personal dude.....try and use this board to learn somthing.... i know what i'm talkin about I grew up with this stuff........... the Sound company that Did the SG space... Did Tempts XS Abyss old Hunka bunka Surfclub that is all custom speakers, now the Woofers that are loaded in those cabints make a big difference, the bottom line here is your Wrong and I'm Right and i apolgize if i hurt your feeling Dude

Me ED

actually EAW is NOT the sickest speaker out there.........

Although very good not the best ,

There are company's like DAS AUDIO and dynacord that put them to shame.

thats my 2 cents

aldo

Listen here FLIGHT STEWARDESS.... I DONT know how you are agreeing with this kid and saying he knows what he talking about.... the only valid point that he said was that the EAW cabinets are very reputable cabinets.....everyhting else he mentioned is jiberish ,,, like the way talk when your drunk @ 118 lounge.....haha...lol

Don't know who u r, but I can pull my pants down, gently move my enormous cock to the left, and let u suck on my right nut. :swallow: Thanks and have a glorious day...

Don't know who u r, but I can pull my pants down, gently move my enormous cock to the left, and let u suck on my right nut. :swallow: Thanks and have a glorious day...

you know for the owner of a club, you portray yourself in a negative way and thats no way to be talking to anyone who is even consider thinking about being a potential customer to your establishment

how am i wrong when you just proved that iam right retart.....i never mentioned anyhting about eaw cabinets so do yourself a favor and dont get off of topic.......you mentioned that i was right above and they couldnt be purchased at a store.....correct??.....they are nothing but a company that buys jbl's and puts them into there cabinets and modify's some pieces.....i never swore by them as well ,,,i simply was trying to prove to you that they are not a name brand and i did that clearly from the looks of your last post ......think b4 speak know it all..........

Dude i was still trying to be polite..... now that your calling me a retart Fuck you and the horse your road in on Dude

Dude i was still trying to be polite..... now that your calling me a retart Fuck you and the horse your road in on Dude

THERE'S NO BEING POLITE WHEN YOU TRY TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG BY INSULTING THEM AND SAYING "do your homework" etc...SO IN TURN.... NOT ONLY DID I PROVE YOU WRONG.....I WAS IMPOLITE IN DOING SO......MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK B4 YOU SPEAK SO OTHER'S ON THIS BOARD WONT BE AS IMPOLITE AS ME WHEN YOU TRY TO CALL WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO SAY OUT.....................NOW GO DROWN YOURSELF AND HAVE A NICE DAY......

TAKE IT EASY THERE KILLA... I THINK I WAS JOKING WITH YOU BEING THAT I KNOW YOU.......NOWWWW SIT BACK RELAX AND THINK TO YOURSELF WHO I AM BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU WOULD REALLY MEAN THOSE COMMENTS IF YOU KNEW WHO YOU WERE TALKING TO........

THERE'S NO BEING POLITE WHEN YOU TRY TO PROVE SOMEONE WRONG BY INSULTING THEM AND SAYING "do your homework" etc...SO IN TURN.... NOT ONLY DID I PROVE YOU WRONG.....I WAS IMPOLITE IN DOING SO......MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK B4 YOU SPEAK SO OTHER'S ON THIS BOARD WONT BE AS IMPOLITE AS ME WHEN YOU TRY TO CALL WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO SAY OUT.....................NOW GO DROWN YOURSELF AND HAVE A NICE DAY......

whoaaaaaaaa.. so dude your like the tuff guy type i'm calm cause I'm Right the truth really does hurt Dude

whoaaaaaaaa.. so dude your like the tuff guy type i'm calm cause I'm Right the truth really does hurt Dude

YA KNOW WHAT THIS IS TURNING INTO SOMETHING FUNNY......AND AS FOR THE TRUTH HURTING.......READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS ,,,DOESNT SOUND TO ME THAT YOU PROVED ME WRONG ACCORDING TO SOME OTHER REPLIES BY OTHER PPL BESIDES MYSELF......END OF STORY........IAM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC...........GEMINI SPEAKERS ROCK!!!!!