Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Sound System and lighting in Jersey

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TAKE IT EASY THERE KILLA... I THINK I WAS JOKING WITH YOU BEING THAT I KNOW YOU.......NOWWWW SIT BACK RELAX AND THINK TO YOURSELF WHO I AM BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU WOULD REALLY MEAN THOSE COMMENTS IF YOU KNEW WHO YOU WERE TALKING TO........

ahh i know who this is now.... my bad bro. I'll move it to the right n let you get the left nut. Sike. whats up, oh and Hype who says I own the Club. I just mop the floors and sell cigs and mints in the bathroom. And if you came it would be because you were interested in getting drunk and haveing a good time. I doubt you would meet or talk to me so its your call. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

keep talking shit, shorty

are you ever going to change yours? its been there since before i knew you....& probably will stay there cause :direct:I AM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU ANYMORE :blown:

ummm you never helped me put none of the sort up ,,,,so whatchu talkin bout cracka.......

and my avatar isnt going anywhere cuz i like it and if you dont......go pop a squat and get over it............