Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All time favorite Friday Night Party in NYC

Lets see how many old skool cats are on Club Planet...Remember back when Corbett & Gonzo rocked Limelights Dance Floor from 1994-1997. That party was just plain off the wall. When LimeLight, Palladium, Expo, USA, & NASA were around. AHHHH Those were the days!

what about the Kurfew parties at the Tunnel and the Old SF ... :bounce:

gonzo ripped it up big time and was a major influence on our dance music community... he helped create amazing memories every weekend...

and of course, the power hour was the shizit... i was big time hardcore techno back then... rob gee, delta 9, temper tantrum, and of course NICKY FUCKIN FINGERS - :)

Thats a flashback and a half..I use to Close sometimes for this party after Gonzo. ..Then going under the stage name DJ DIONYSUS...and also playing a lil harder then I do now.Once I started producing I started using my real name. . Soul II Soul.. Jesus..memories Also had the privelage to do main floor on that Disco Party for a fill in when Keoki was away a few times..That crowd was in-fucking-sane. Times has changed a lil but all is good.. Thanks for the flash back ...lol...

Anyone has any contact info on Chris (Gonzo) PM I would love to shock the shit out of him and call ...Thx

And that would be a Saturday night party with Corbett and Gonzo not a Friday..If we're talking bout the same thing... you also remeber Burst @ Palladium...It was more of a weekly rave then anything...We all played those parties as well.. then Diesel Thursdays in the Library @ Limelight I would play then Justin Seige.(Hardcore) would close the night out..Hex Hector would do the main floor.. and rotate ....with otherr Big names...like Joey Beltrem and shit..Damn, you got me going down memory lane now.. Good deal man.

IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE ....READ THE BOOK THE MOVIE WAS BASED ON.........THOUSAND TIMES BETTER....SOME SICK SHIT WENT ON @ LIMELIGHT AND TUNNEL BACK IN THE MICHEAL ALIG DAYS.........THE BOOK IS CALLED "DISCO BLOODBATH".....

i know i ordered it from barnes and nobel last week.. they called me last night and said its in i cant wait to go and get it..

Limelight every Wednesday for disco 2000

Palladium every friday for Arena

Back to the Limeligt on Saturday!!!

Those were the days!!!!!!

Bro hows about communion on tuesdays and twister on thursday....the good old double LL..............this friday I'm bringing it back in the spyder room! :hat:

IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE ....READ THE BOOK THE MOVIE WAS BASED ON.........THOUSAND TIMES BETTER....SOME SICK SHIT WENT ON @ LIMELIGHT AND TUNNEL BACK IN THE MICHEAL ALIG DAYS.........THE BOOK IS CALLED "DISCO BLOODBATH".....

The book was great I read it in a week. I havent had a chance to see the movie yet.

Thats a flashback and a half..I use to Close sometimes for this party after Gonzo. ..Then going under the stage name DJ DIONYSUS...and also playing a lil harder then I do now.Once I started producing I started using my real name. . Soul II Soul.. Jesus..memories Also had the privelage to do main floor on that Disco Party for a fill in when Keoki was away a few times..That crowd was in-fucking-sane. Times has changed a lil but all is good.. Thanks for the flash back ...lol...

Anyone has any contact info on Chris (Gonzo) PM I would love to shock the shit out of him and call ...Thx

Hey I got a CD from you back in the day. I believe it was a techno CD. Were you ever friends with Primo? And do you Know Timmy (Sykopath)? I have his info, I believe he could get in touch with Gonzo.

P R I M O...Yes I was friends with him..How is he ? I havent seen that click in a looooong time...I ran into Victor at Guitar Center when I was buying Foam for my Studio..you remember P-nut and the gang.. I tried to find P-nuts number but I highly doubt its the same...talked to him about 2 yrs ago..And as far as that CD goes..Most likely it was on the Tech side.. still have alot of those records...Big X-Trax head...loved that label.. Send me Timmy's number I'll buzz em...Thx...