Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eminem - Just Lose It

HAZE

You guys don't realise what this track is? This is the first single that they PURPOSELY leaked. This is the "My Name Is", "Real Slim Shady" or the "Without Me" of this album. You don't notice a pattern here? This is his "crossover" track that will get all the little kids to get thier mommy and daddys to buy them the edited version from Sam Goody. This is that track that you will skip over when you get the CD because the radio is gonna overplay the shit out of it. This shit is gonna be played on rock and roll stations and shit.

And you know what? It's still pretty eFFin good. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, just like his previous 3 albums.

http://www.bandbuilder.com/eminem_teaser/index.php?ref_code=E55859

You guys don't realise what this track is? This is the first single that they PURPOSELY leaked. This is the "My Name Is", "Real Slim Shady" or the "Without Me" of this album. You don't notice a pattern here? This is his "crossover" track that will get all the little kids to get thier mommy and daddys to buy them the edited version from Sam Goody. This is that track that you will skip over when you get the CD because the radio is gonna overplay the shit out of it. This shit is gonna be played on rock and roll stations and shit.

And you know what? It's still pretty eFFin good. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, just like his previous 3 albums.

dude please shut the fuck up..

you make the rich white kids from the surburbs who listen to Mobb Deep look good...

<ugh>

I think we all pretty much understand the idea of album sale's thier lyor, But with all those other songs I know for myself i liked even if just for the first 100 times z100 played them. This one is just to to too commercial, might as well have nsync sing on the hook. Of course its going to be number one on all the stations just doesnt mean i gotta like it because hes trying to sell records.

I totally understand what he's tryin to do... Knew it even before it dropped that it was gunna be a popish song. My point is at least make it good bubble gum... Shits garbage! PERIOD! I will just sit and wait for sumptin else to leak and hope he comes back wit the same formula from the MM LP.

since when did it become cool to be "uncool?" i dont get it

6-7 years ago when EM was just coming out and still underground he put out the same sort of tracks and it was considered to be the best thing in hip-hop...now he's being called out

its not just him that falls victime to this...an underground, or as i call them, not so famous artist becomes popular, and all of the sudden people hate because they are in the mainstream

i guess the hip-hop society is following the trends of rock in the 90s where it was cool to be uncool and not well known?

i dont think anyone is knockin him for goin commercial..

i think they are knockin him because this new single is very unimaginative, boring, dull, lame production, lame lyricism, and sounds like trash :aright:

exactly

there is not one hot LINE, let alone a decent verse on this song. The hook is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. People who say this song is funny are retarded, what's funny about lame fart and homosexual jokes? He wrote this song in 5 minutes. And what the fuck is Paris Hilton doing in the video? Eminem needs to lose all his money and start doing drugs again so he'd be interesting.

eh whatever..he's still gona go platinum.....and he's still a dope lyricist...i dont care how corny people think he is

the man is just smart as hell... He markets his shit well. His past songs fell off a lot compared to his older shit. You can tell he's focusing more on his flow to the beat more than his lyrics alone. This song is the worst corny song he has made yet. I just wanna hear what he has to say on his album. He said during the whole Benzino shit that when his album drops he's got a lot to say about a lot of people. I really hope he spits like he did on the Tim Westwood freestyle over that 'Get It Twisted' beat. Now that shit was FIRE!