Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Spirit Review

First of all, the only thing that really needs to be said was that JP played his ass off. He was on point the whole night. The energy FROM THE MUSIC ALONE was AMAZING!

The crowd also was pretty good, especially upstairs. I hung out with a few CP'ers, nycchic (who was celebrating her 20-something birthday!), 3rdflfactoria, kostaP, and ml2k (George) from Circa. It was great meeting the new people.

It was also going to be an extra-special night, with Petey K continuing his birthday weekend at Spirit. George was surrounded by about 20 girls, with bottles of Dom flowing, and everyone was so excited to wish Petey a Happy Birthday again (Happy Birthday Pete), but Pete never came :(

Oh well. I completely lost my voice, sometime during the 30th "Rip it Johnny". Place closed around 8, went to Discoteque (sick music, horrible crowd), left there around 12, and went home. All in all a great night.

Happy birthday NYCCHIC! :)

:kiss2: thank you someclown for such a great night! and oh yeah my birfday too. thanks 3rdflrfactoria for coming out too! i had so much fun

also nice meeting you too ML2K

Sounds like you had a good time.

Happy Birthday Sue.. Sorry I wasn't in attendance, I'm getting old and have been on my deathbed with probably the worst Cold I've seen in a long time.

Next week for Classics?

Sounds like you had a good time.

Happy Birthday Sue.. Sorry I wasn't in attendance, I'm getting old and have been on my deathbed with probably the worst Cold I've seen in a long time.

Next week for Classics?

billy is correct. we have a wedding in boston next weekend so no classics for us. :( hopefully we will all get together sometime soon

i hope you feel better! eat lots of chicken soup and drink lots of liquids.. I may not be a doctor, but i just "know" one ;) hahaha