Clubplanet Nightlife Community

absynth

Felix_Leiter

drank it last night... just like any other liquor... however if youre going to drink it, drink lots, and go through the entire sugar cube ritual... so much better~! i have an entire bottle of it, wanna have an absinthe party~!? ill bring the abby you bring the chicks... deal~!?

u fuck..go read my reply on the substance board...its nothing..this absinthe isnt old school absinthe...my friends in europe told me u cant drink more than 6..i drank like 8 and nothin happened..it tastes like minty alcohol

you have to find the one that contains "thujone..." thats when you got the real deal... which were drinking what brand~!?

out of the country..Serbia....whered u get urs?

:shh:

yea..im thinkin of buyin one with 100mg thujone per serving

g'damn... just make sure its legit before you do anything...

what is this stuff? someone explain...i have no clue.

...i have a feeling i'd rather be drinking stewarts soda. :bowdown:

lol, that night i wound up buying $200 worth of soda/drinks... my fridge looks like one of those fridges on cribs thats mad drinks and hardly any food...

Real absynthe contains wormwood... which emits thujone. Absynthe containing thujone is illegal in the US. The best absynthe I've had came from Spain, where they still use wormwood and it was home brew. It made me feel real nice and more twisted than I've ever been on booze but it does taste like shit and it definately wasn't really a high... just a different kind of drunk. It sort of reminded me of Green Chartreuse if you've ever had that...

"Other types of alcohol are not safe to drink. They can be toxic and even fatal is consumed. They include:

Butyl alcohol, or butanol. This type of alcohol, derived from butane, is commonly used in products such as adhesives and varnishes.

Methyl alcohol, also known as methanol or wood alcohol. It is used in the manufacture of formaldehyde and as industrial solvent. During Prohibition wood alcohol gained notoriety as a mixing agent with ethyl alcohol to make liquor. Several people became blind after drinking this toxic mixture, as methyl alcohol causes swelling of the optic nerve, an irreversible condition.

Isopropyl alcohol, also known as rubbing alcohol, is a common household product. It is used as a disinfectant and as an ingredient in cologne and after-shave lotion.

Ethylene glycol, also known as antifreeze, is the most harmful type of alcohol. It should never be consumed, as it is deadly."

http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/som/cmed/alcohol/types-al-bev.htm

Real absynthe contains wormwood... which emits thujone. Absynthe containing thujone is illegal in the US. The best absynthe I've had came from Spain, where they still use wormwood and it was home brew. It made me feel real nice and more twisted than I've ever been on booze but it does taste like shit and it definately wasn't really a high... just a different kind of drunk. It sort of reminded me of Green Chartreuse if you've ever had that...

Yes!

this man knows what he's talking about

I had real absinthe once before with my friend in Belgium. He also got it from Spain, and it was the real dea. burn the sugar cube, mix with absinthe, then smoke a joint, and you're LIT!

it is a different kind of high/drunkenness. I am down for an absinthe party :party::drunk::D