Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking some place fun to bring my girlfriends

bdpass

I am from upstate NY. I go to NYC often since I have a college friend who lives in Queens. I am going to be bringing one of my upstate friends to NYC (this is her first time) and I want to bring her someplace really fun and unique. Anyone got any ideas?

there's definitely nothing unique about the crowds at avalon, and if you're pushing the friday party with draper that means that even the music is gonna be bleh, i def wouldn't trek all the way down from upstate ny for that.

check out the crobar website they have a lot of good talent coming up in the next month.

there's definitely nothing unique about the crowds at avalon, and if you're pushing the friday party with draper that means that even the music is gonna be bleh, i def wouldn't trek all the way down from upstate ny for that.

check out the crobar website they have a lot of good talent coming up in the next month.

read again....she said she was coming down the 22nd.....

it all depend on what your looking for?, if your looking for GREAT music and people who care about djs then OCT 22nd at SULLIVAN ROOM HECTOR ROMERO will be there.On on the 23rd RGER SANCHEZ will be at crobar. Most people who tell you whatshot are usully only promoters trying to sell their party. Im not a promotr but i do share my love for HOUSE and DANCE. So if your lookin for more of a good time and dont really care about music then listen to eerybody else.

it all depend on what your looking for?, if your looking for GREAT music and people who care about djs then OCT 22nd at SULLIVAN ROOM HECTOR ROMERO will be there.On on the 23rd RGER SANCHEZ will be at crobar. Most people who tell you whatshot are usully only promoters trying to sell their party. Im not a promotr but i do share my love for HOUSE and DANCE. So if your lookin for more of a good time and dont really care about music then listen to eerybody else.

ha!!! people go to crobar for the music... lol... i've only seen it happen once and that was last tuesday... everyother time ive been to crobar i've seen a bunch of tools standing by the bar drinking cosmo's talking about closing accounts int heir little 400 dollar prada coat...

there's 2 kinds of people bull... those who go out to hear music and those who go out just to go out... at both crobar, avalon and any of the clubs mentioned above you're gonna get both...

but to answer this guys question... ferry corsten is going to be in town on the 23rd, and he is going to burn avalon to the ground and piss on the ashes... im sure ferry fans will be out in full effect that night like i will be...

i like crobar when roger sanchez spins there.. i got no room to dance... it has a sick sound system.. hey old.. i can tell your more of a trance fan heh

ehh it's weird... i used to be only into trance and all things hard and banging.. (hardcore, gabber, chicago booty house, jungle) but now im starting to get into house.. well since about november.. but lately i've only been buying house records.. maybe it's the fact that satellite sucks if you're a trance dj... but to clear things up yes im a trance fan but im still into house as well..

let me rephrase CROBAR is not necessarily my style but when they have a great DJ like the S MAN ROGER SANCHEZ most house music heads do show up and work the floor from opening till closing, myself included hehe. Although we still are beaten in like 10% music heads nd 90% non music heads, SIGH. Hey OLD T honestly if theres 3 parties i would love for you to see it would be on the 2nd for hector and roger sanchez as well as one day SHELTER, so keep them in mind and if your free come on down.