Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC's Revival

djmikedr

After the "1-2-3 Knockout punch" of:

1. Twilo and the following club closures

2. 9/11

3. MP3 / downloading / major dance labels going under

NYC has been dead.

Well last week I hit up Crobar 3x, Spirit 2x, and passed by various other places near 27/28th and 10 ave and I have to say things are looking vibrant not only for big room venues but just about a year ago this section alone had NOTHING, and now there were human traffic jams on the sidewalks.

if the jaded clubers can stop comparing the new clubs to Twilo, we'll be in the clear.

"Twilo" was used as a reference point to when the NYC DEA had enough evidence to start closing down the clubs.

It's a shame someone with 13,000 posts has no fucking clue.

Idiot.

"Twilo" was used as a reference point to when the NYC DEA had enough evidence to start closing down the clubs.

It's a shame someone with 13,000 posts has no fucking clue.

Idiot.

The response from the jaded to every new club opening/revamping has been "I miss Twilo" or "Its never like it was back in the day" or "it aint what it used to be".

get over it already. there is not going to be a true revival if clubbers keep living in the past.

big u do have a point.. but we all like to reminis from back in the day.. and you know what 90% of the people all say clubbing back then when Twilo, Tunnel, Sf, Vinly, Carbon, etc was around was so much better.... honestly i agree... i def miss the limelight,Exit, tunnel. thats when i 1st started going to clubs.. it brings back good mems..

The response from the jaded to every new club opening/revamping has been "I miss Twilo" or "Its never like it was back in the day" or "it aint what it used to be".

get over it already. there is not going to be a true revival if clubbers keep living in the past.

true....

yesterday is yesterday.... if we try to recreate it we will only lose tomorrow....