Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britneys pregnant...

nSyNcBaBy

....you dont know them........we went through this when we first met at roxy years ago......theyre much much older.......lol.........but the cool thing was that my friend's husband works in the mtv building and we got to go check out the studio, equipment, etc before going out........he always tells me to come down during the week and he'll put me on the TRL stage and shit, but i dont really care about that crap......lol.....

.....cuz we're not all married to a playboy bunny.......lol......i'm not.......in fact, i was trying to get the convo away from it........thanks for bringing it back mr productivity.......:)

:laugh:

well i didnt go reading through the whole thread...all i saw is that there was 3 pages on a thread about some1 who is blah at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

well i didnt go reading through the whole thread...all i saw is that there was 3 pages on a thread about some1 who is blah at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

....i didnt read a single post on any of those three pages, lol.....i just threw one in on the end to see what would happen.......lol