Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Zeiring

chinelas

Nikki Zeiring has been in Playboy many times (by boyfriend has at least 4 issues of her here), she is in the movie out right now National Lampoon's Golddiggers, she was once married to Ian Zeiring from Beverly Hills 90210 but they had a nasty divorce, and she was one of the contestants in the Lingerie Bowl that went up against the superbowl.

She is an A+. A total 10.

That Is Such Bullshit!... If That Ass Was Bent Over And She Was Looking Over Her Shoulder Telling You To Peppah The Shit Out Of Her You Wouldn't Think Her Ass Was A Disgrace... Com On Now!

id probably have sex with anything over a c....cuz a c is an average looking chick......so yes id do her....but after were done....shes got to go the fuck home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

sjes got a good overall body ill give her that.....but there is nothing A+ about htis girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47b4d709b3127cceb7299b7e1fc60000001610

47b4d709b3127cceb7299b7d9ef50000001610

47b4d709b3127cceb7299b799ef10000001610

that ass is disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yes if u look at the big picture of overall woman shes hot....but no A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

she looks like crap in that first pic. her face looks off. youre definitely right about her ass too, yuck. shes not all that afterall.

she lost big points with me when she married that dork from 90210

Are you serious?! That's "Steve's" wife? Wowzers. I'm not into blond white chicks at all....but I must say I was blown off the greenery when I came across this episode, and the tickling was mildly turning me on....

:makeout: