Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OsCar G @ Mia'S RevIew

lolahotass

As always when OG is in my neck of the woods, I decided to venture down to Mama Mia's for some dinner with my buds from CP - and a good ol' fashioned dose of Oscar G...

The food was spectacular as usual... started out with the bruchetta and garlic rolls.. and I went for the pan-seared Tuna for dinner... and three glasses of Merlot :love: Food was fantastic!

Great seeing CrzyC, Lulamishka, RCrespo, his friend Guy (whom ironically is friends with one of my co-workers I found out! lol) Also great to see the Rameriz (sp?) brothers and EdgarV, along with OG's bro and Cedric....

Oscar was on-point as usual.. played a great set of house :) Great to see it was packed - but not to the point you couldn't move.. which was nice.....

Anyways great seeing you guys - had a blast like usual :pint:

The food was spectacular as usual... started out with the bruchetta and garlic rolls.. and I went for the pan-seared Tuna for dinner... and three glasses of Merlot :love: Food was fantastic!

........i love you............;)...........glad you had a great time........sounds like paradise - great food, company AND house music..........

great food great people and great music .. wtf else can you ask for on a monday night .. oh yeah oscar g fresh from a trip a broad with more bombs than the us army. :)

totally enjoyed dinner .. i had the leaning tower of food it seemed .. was great as usual. Nice to see the usual suspects out and about as well.

Saturday is on!!

I was, mostly, hanging out with this chick I met that night around that table next to the staircase in the back of the bar area.

Table next to the staircase? Then we were the chicks that used your chair to put our purses on to dance.. i was the chick taking pics of Oscar G....

CRZY/LULA - LONG LIVE THE "W" PIC! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Table next to the staircase? Then we were the chicks that used your chair to put our purses on to dance.. i was the chick taking pics of Oscar G....

I wasn't my chair you were taking, or else I'd definitely remember you. I was mostly standing around there talking and (occasionally) dancing. I can't wait to see the pics. I'll know for next time to hang closer to the DJ booth and look for the girl taking the pictures of the DJ and the people hanging around him. :)

Did you all hang with Toni Gonzalez for a bit?

I wasn't my chair you were taking, or else I'd definitely remember you. I was mostly standing around there talking and (occasionally) dancing. I can't wait to see the pics. I'll know for next time to hang closer to the DJ booth and look for the girl taking the pictures of the DJ and the people hanging around him. :)

Did you all hang with Toni Gonzalez for a bit?

Okay glad to know we didn't steal your chair.. LOL