Clubplanet Nightlife Community

razzous......the new ARENA

stylezce

THIS SATURDAY OCT. 2 DANZEL WILL B PERFORMIN LIVE HIS CLUB HIT "PUMP IT UP"............AT RAZZOUS NITECLUB.................RAZZOUS IS 18+ AND 21 TO DRINK..FASHIONABLE N TRENDY IS THE DRESS CODE.....DOORS OPEN AT 1030 AND LADIES GET IN FREE B4 1130 W THE GD GUESTLIST........................RAZZOUS HAS SOME OF THE HOTTEST GURLS IN WESTCHESTER EVERY SAT. W HOUSE ON THE MAIN FLOOR AND A HIP HOP ROOM AS WELL..................USE THE "GD" GUESTLIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSION N GET IN FRONT OF THE LINE...............BROUGHT 2 U BY GET DOWN PROMOTIONS.........................................WWW.RAZZOUS.COM FOR DIRECTIONS..............STYLEZ............razzous is brought 2 u by the people that brought u the greatess niteclub in westchester ARENA!!!!!guys if u lookin for hot single gurls wearin nothin but a skirt n a small tank top u gots the place RAZZOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey is the equipment at that place working correctly?

i heard a rumor that the lights guy flipped out before you opened on saturday and poured water all over the consouls and equipments and ripped all the power cords? any truth to this?

and FYI-- Arena was not the greatest nightclub in westchester...it was much better when it was Palladium...it was basically a teen night when it was Arena (even tho it was 18 to enter).

Also it would help to tell people its in yonkers, ny.....

yadayada u want 2 go 2 razzous go otherwise no need 2 come on here n make it look bad.............n arena was greatest and alot of people agree hot gurls good music where can u go wrong..city style club in westchester and biggg......good lookin crowd u were prob one the ugly people they didnt let in .....and 60% of that club was new jersey guidos.....so if they were willin 2 driv 2 arena razzous is like 10 mins from where arena used 2 b at.....................no need 2 diss clubs people u dont like it go 2 another thread of a club u do like.................stylez

yadayada u want 2 go 2 razzous go otherwise no need 2 come on here n make it look bad.............n arena was greatest and alot of people agree hot gurls good music where can u go wrong..city style club in westchester and biggg......good lookin crowd u were prob one the ugly people they didnt let in .....and 60% of that club was new jersey guidos.....so if they were willin 2 driv 2 arena razzous is like 10 mins from where arena used 2 b at.....................no need 2 diss clubs people u dont like it go 2 another thread of a club u do like.................stylez

He didnt Diss your club.

All he did was was ask about your light system and gave people the correct information as to the location.

If your going to promote on the board at least get the location of your club right.

Newbies need to learn their roll on this board!!!

thanks Gate-- I was just tryin to clear up something I heard.

As for this gibberish above, who do you work for? Dennis? As for "me not getting in", by the time it was Arena, I was too old for that crowd. Like i said before, I went when it was Palladium and it was MUCH BETTER then. Crowd was much more mature, and the numbers were better consistantly, even without performances every week.

And even though most of your Razzous crowd is NOT from NJ, i didnt say they wouldnt come, I just said you should say where the club is. When you post on the NEW JERSEY board, people assume its a NJ club if you dont tell them. Im just trying to help you and you tell me Im ugly. Thanks buddy.

Finally, how is the equipment? and has Mike or the owner tracked down the psycho kid who poured water all over the equipment that made it smoke and then burn? I wouldnt want to be that kid when the owner finds him :mad:

wasnt tryin 2 start no shit r nothin jus way 2 many people on this board hate alot not sayin u ...i dont work 4 dennis...i work 4 bmi.......n im not a newbie this is my third screen name on CP.im always changin it............n yes i no location thus y i put teh website so people could check it out on there.......n no i havent heard anythin bout razzous cuz i havent been there in 2 weeks clubin wise cuz ive been at spirit lately its more my type party........n yes everyone is intitled 2 their opinion lollll on clubs

wasnt tryin 2 start no shit r nothin jus way 2 many people on this board hate alot not sayin u ...i dont work 4 dennis...i work 4 bmi.......n im not a newbie this is my third screen name on CP.im always changin it............n yes i no location thus y i put teh website so people could check it out on there.......n no i havent heard anythin bout razzous cuz i havent been there in 2 weeks clubin wise cuz ive been at spirit lately its more my type party........n yes everyone is intitled 2 their opinion lollll on clubs

sorry i no u werent tryin 2 diss the club jus in a bad mood at that time i work crazy hours at work n jus tired n pissed..loll...i hav no idea i didnt even no bout the lights i havent been there in 2 weeks ive been at spirit latly n razzous is my boyz party im jus workin it for him while hes in europe i do mostly city parties such as spirit crobar avalon.......so sorry didnt put all the info jus rushed things n wasnt tryin 2 diss no body sorry again......i admit 2 my shit im not like these lil kids on here always startin shit loll....n this is my other screen name ive been on CP for over 2 yrs now