Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BREAK THROUGH NEWS!! the us will soon have radio stations like the EUROPE!!!!!!

ok LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY!!!!

now

over in california., la

they soon will be broadcasting john digweeds kiss 100 fm show , other than his hourly spot, they have other djs doing other music hourly like breakbeats and techno, if you'v never heard it, the you can steam kiss100 on the net, or if u have an ipod, same shit,

theyv had guest such as carl cox, armin, blah blah on

point is, THIS WILL BE COMING TO THE US, no more crappy ktu, no more party 105 in fl ( same 3 hit dance songs opver and over..)

like PLL THIS IS REAL MUSIC,

when this shows a hit, NY WILL BE NEXT!!!!!!!!

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST NEWS I HEArd ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: this is the radio station in LA>>>>>cali radio

So basically what you want is a lot of replies saying "that's great, that's great!" - will that make you feel important and special then?

It's a very good thing it's happening, but there's not much more you can say about it....oh wait, do you also want some "it's about time!" replies too?

So basically what you want is a lot of replies saying "that's great, that's great!" - will that make you feel important and special then?

It's a very good thing it's happening, but there's not much more you can say about it....oh wait, do you also want some "it's about time!" replies too?

no asshole...

maybe some replys like" it' ll probably get commericalized"

or "fuck it, the US is so far behind in europe or way to commericalized" any kind of intelligent response on the subject.

for the past 2 weeks i keep seeing these thread on how US radio sucks, we have no stations, fuck ktu,

and here comes a "possible" solotion, it might not be the answer, it might not go anywhere, but maybe,

just maybe ,

we can hava an "intelligent " converstaion on it, since this threads been up, its been bumped down by, "ceilo dresscode" & "whats crobar like"

and iv gotten rpley like "o what u want an award(such as you impley asshole)

wtf, do you have any intelligent converstion on any music subject whats -so -ever???????????

know what, go back to your JP g hole and forget about,

why did you even bother resopndiing :vomit2: dickface

ok LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY!!!!

now

over in california., la

they soon will be broadcasting john digweeds kiss 100 fm show , other than his hourly spot, they have other djs doing other music hourly like breakbeats and techno, if you'v never heard it, the you can steam kiss100 on the net, or if u have an ipod, same shit,

theyv had guest such as carl cox, armin, blah blah on

point is, THIS WILL BE COMING TO THE US, no more crappy ktu, no more party 105 in fl ( same 3 hit dance songs opver and over..)

like PLL THIS IS REAL MUSIC,

when this shows a hit, NY WILL BE NEXT!!!!!!!!

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST NEWS I HEArd ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: this is the radio station in LA>>>>>cali radio

its something ive been prayin for...i wont hold my breathe though...digweeds show rockssssss....by the way how can u listen through an IPOD

its something ive been prayin for...i wont hold my breathe though...digweeds show rockssssss....by the way how can u listen through an IPOD

if you tune your car radio to some station like 88.8or 89,9 (don't remember what one it was) you can listen to it,on my way up to starscape my friend had his ipod and tuned into the breaks session of kiss 100, i was lovin every minute of it.. :bounce:

if you tune your car radio to some station like 88.8or 89,9 (don't remember what one it was) you can listen to it,on my way up to starscape my friend had his ipod and tuned into the breaks session of kiss 100, i was lovin every minute of it.. :bounce:

u can listen to it live from an IPOD?...wouldnt u need an internet connection of some sort?...inother words, can u explain more..cause if u can do it wit kiss 100 u can probably do it with Radio 1 or Radio FG (from France) which is something ive been dying to do