Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any recruiters on this board?

jimk29

yeah what do you do? i am not a recruiter, nor do i live in NYC anymore but i do know a lot of people...

in cali i am getting SO MUCH work. it is out of control. working half a day i make more than i made fulltime in NY. im not complaining ;)

good for you! congrats! :bounce:

the job search is hard now on everyone looking, i cant find ANYTHING and i've been looking for months :(

good for you! congrats! :bounce:

the job search is hard now on everyone looking, i cant find ANYTHING and i've been looking for months :(

thanks you 2.

that is why i left NY. i couldnt get any work and i was sick of working long hours and making shit. i think i am worth more than that. i am getting so many more & WAY better opportunities here. it is incredible. i feel a lot better about my future careerwise since i moved. the other good thing is i am getting a ton of experience which will not be matched by many in NY so when i go back i think i will have one up on the other people in my field. if i go back that is ;)

but i totally feel you, dont give up. thigns seem to be picking up now.