Clubplanet Nightlife Community

advise for Virgins

liqidtouch

Ok so i went to diner the other night with a good friend

shes just turning 20 and still a virgin.

She leans over the table at Ruby tuesdays and says "Liqid there's something i think i really want for my birthday."

Im sure your thinking the right thing here

"I want to get laid" is how she put it after about 5 mins of talking her upto saying it out loud.

Yes the waitress hears us and asked if we wanted the check in a hurry :makeout: shes a cool chic

anyway

i was tellin her that she shouldnt loose it in her b-day and CERTAINLY not on her wedding night either if that comes up cause

Serously ladies - you remember your first time im sure "we all do"

was it as physically plesant as "lovemaking" is lead to beleave?

I mean yea its cool to do it if you want to but to have it on your bday 1st time with the chance of being somewhat painful? alittle....anyway. :aaah:

I no woman (wait let me check) :pint: + :pint: + :pint: = :)

ok all better now

yea im no woman but uhhhhh the pain - and possably for a couple days after?

not a really cool memory

whats your thoughts

Ok so i went to diner the other night with a good friend

shes just turning 20 and still a virgin.

She leans over the table at Ruby tuesdays and says "Liqid there's something i think i really want for my birthday."

Im sure your thinking the right thing here

"I want to get laid" is how she put it after about 5 mins of talking her upto saying it out loud.

Yes the waitress hears us and asked if we wanted the check in a hurry :makeout: shes a cool chic

anyway

i was tellin her that she shouldnt loose it in her b-day and CERTAINLY not on her wedding night either if that comes up cause

Serously ladies - you remember your first time im sure "we all do"

was it as physically plesant as "lovemaking" is lead to beleave?

I mean yea its cool to do it if you want to but to have it on your bday 1st time with the chance of being somewhat painful? alittle....anyway. :aaah:

I no woman (wait let me check) :pint: + :pint: + :pint: = :)

ok all better now

yea im no woman but uhhhhh the pain - and possably for a couple days after?

not a really cool memory

whats your thoughts

She called you Liqid ??

Also, make sure you find a way of talking her into letting you hit that shit raw...just come up w/ some bullshit of how much better it will feel is she actually gets to feel "you" inside of her...it will mean that much more...bla bla bla

not to mention, if you give her any of your diseases or get her pregnant, she definitely won't forget her 1st time

Also, make sure you find a way of talking her into letting you hit that shit raw...just come up w/ some bullshit of how much better it will feel is she actually gets to feel "you" inside of her...it will mean that much more...bla bla bla

not to mention, if you give her any of your diseases or get her pregnant, she definitely won't forget her 1st time

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

this is where i realize thati didnt mention something here....

in the conversation she never said that she wanted ME to hit it - take it - pop it - rip it sick - or even pass her the bazzieezez (deseases)

ut iwas looking for advice you would give for HER to read you horney fawkers

iwas looking for advice that you would give for HER to read you horney basterd HHAAAHAHAH

but i didnt mention that in the whole conversation- she didnt say thatshe wanted ME to hit it - pop it - desease it - rip it sick - whatever

again she didnt SAY it but i cant tell if it was just implied

Straight to the point....

this is where i realize thati didnt mention something here....

in the conversation she never said that she wanted ME to hit it - take it - pop it - rip it sick - or even pass her the bazzieezez (deseases)

ut iwas looking for advice you would give for HER to read you horney fawkers

wait, so she's just looking for some random guy to take her virginity away on her birthday? Even better....check em

:type:

i remember quite vividly.. as it was only a year and 1/2 ago that i lost it ;)

nice...so what's the total up to now? Just curious because I know alot of times girls who stay a virgin for a long time, after their 1st time they sought of become nymphos and start to sleep around (not saying that's what you do) :)

:laugh::laugh: