"CRIMSON CHAOS"

will take over the AVALON

Hosted by Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Xi Tau Chapter

The Hottest Local and National DJ's

Spinning The Best Hip Hop, Reggae, & R&B

Dress Code is Casual but Chic, 19+, 10pm-2am

Ladies free before 11:00PM

Join 1500+ Hip Hop Fans every week.

Get there early- the lines are insane!!!

To get on the NiteMode guestlist or for further information, email us at VIPHookUp@aol.com or visit NiteMode Promotions to log-on to our site!!!

GET ON THE GUESTLIST - EMAIL THE FULL NAME OF YOU AND YOUR PARTY BY 6:00PM THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT!VIPHookUp@aol.com

*Don't get there late or you will be :banghead:

Get your VIPHookUps, THIS WEEK. For details, guestlists, and other info,

CLICK HERE:

NiteMode Promotions

To get on the Reduced Guestlist EMAIL US YOUR FULL NAME AND ALL THOSE IN YOUR PARTY UNTIL 6:00PM THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT!!!!

VIPHOOKUP@AOL.COM

Okay your on. Tell me what happens tomorrow. :biggrin:

Everybody else, Guestlist for Tonight closes at 6:00PM!

GET ON THE GUESTLIST - EMAIL THE FULL NAME OF YOU AND YOUR PARTY BY 6:00PM TONIGHTVIPHookUp@aol.com

For Bashment Fridays , Guestlist closes at 6:00PM on Friday.

CLICK HERE:

NiteMode Promotions

Okay your on. Tell me what happens tomorrow. :biggrin:

Everybody else, Guestlist for Tonight closes at 6:00PM!

GET ON THE GUESTLIST - EMAIL THE FULL NAME OF YOU AND YOUR PARTY BY 6:00PM TONIGHTVIPHookUp@aol.com

For Bashment Fridays , Guestlist closes at 6:00PM on Friday.

CLICK HERE:

NiteMode Promotions

what time do you think I should get there by?

If you are on the Guestlist, you can relax a little because you will be admitted much faster than someone not on the guestlist.

But its best to arrive before 11:30PM. After that, its just plain ridiculous. Being on the list saves time. Make sure you approach the women with the clipboards.

Yea it does get ridiculous. The guestlist line can be long too but it depends when you get there. Your best bet is to get on the list, and be there as early as possible.

THE GUESTLIST FOR TONIGHT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED. THANKS FOR THE MANY WHO EMAILED US! WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING PERSONS FOR ARE REGGAE PARTY TOMORROW AT CLUB ID!!! (2 doors down from Avalon)

For details, guestlists, and other info,

CLICK HERE:

NiteMode Promotions

To get on the Reduced Guestlist EMAIL US YOUR FULL NAME AND ALL THOSE IN YOUR PARTY UNTIL 6:00PM THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT!!!!

VIPHOOKUP@AOL.COM

Yea I definitely hear you. But it makes it easier for us to put things in order so that there is no drama (or very little) at the door.

We have reduced fliers in the area (at the Campus Convenient Store on Beacon St and also at the fitness gym on Landsdowne). They often run out. Maybe we can get something going with online print-outs. I'm open to suggestions.

But as far as the guestlists are concerned, 6PM is the latest. Fridays at Club ID, I have more flexibility...

Yea I definitely hear you. But it makes it easier for us to put things in order so that there is no drama (or very little) at the door.

We have reduced fliers in the area (at the Campus Convenient Store on Beacon St and also at the fitness gym on Landsdowne). They often run out. Maybe we can get something going with online print-outs. I'm open to suggestions.

But as far as the guestlists are concerned, 6PM is the latest. Fridays at Club ID, I have more flexibility...