Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Bullseye

naughtybabe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it is really hard... I mean you just gotta go and hear how it is done to appreciate it really

ok i'll thread jack for one more second and you are welcome to make fun of me cuz i have no control over where i live right now....

after ready that thread man...i can officially say im ashamed to live in new jersey.... :(:puke:

Her sister??? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

i think ur confused by what i put...the girl to the right has a twin sister......i feel the twin is hotter than the sister.......the girl in these pictures with the sister...is just some chick shes shooting with....i hope they ate box when this was over....doesnt seem like it...but hey i can wish they had good times after the shoot was over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i think ur confused by what i put...the girl to the right has a twin sister......i feel the twin is hotter than the sister.......the girl in these pictures with the sister...is just some chick shes shooting with....i hope they ate box when this was over....doesnt seem like it...but hey i can wish they had good times after the shoot was over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:laugh:

lubas sis is whatever...i dont htink shes as hot as luba......but if they havent gotten it by now bullseye...then luba just isnt for them.....i feel u though....so take solice in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

yea. she isnt beautiful, in the airbrushed sorta way. just summtin about her.

How the hell do u guys know which one is which?

I really thought this was Luba.. damn!!

i can always tell a fine bitch after i see her once!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but just as a refresher....luba is whiter and thicker.......her sis is more tanned, and more toned!!!!!!!!!!! and i think not as good looking!!!!!!!!!!!!