Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Matter What Side You're On. Kerry Is On Your Side. LOL

obby

Kerry misspeaks about 'inarticulate moment'

Blames infamous comment on lateness of evening, but it was made at noon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: September 29, 2004

2:30 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Though Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry today blamed his infamous comment about his vote on an $87 billion war bill on it being "late in the evening," the remark in fact was made at a noontime appearance.

In an interview this morning on ABC's "Good Morning America," Kerry was asked about the comment he made in March, when he said, "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it." The remark has been used countless times by Bush supporters to ridicule Kerry and label him as a flip-flopper.

Said Kerry on the program today: "No, it wasn't classic at all. It just was a very inarticulate way of saying something, and I had one of those inarticulate moments late in the evening when I was dead tired in the primaries and I didn't say something very clearly."

Problem is, as the Republican National Committee pointed out, the comment about the bill, which provided funds for U.S. troops in Iraq, was actually made at a noontime appearance before a group of veterans at Marshall University in West Virginia.

The RNC jokingly chalked up the faux pas to the fact that when it's noon in West Virginia, it is 6 p.m. in Paris, France.

"Perhaps his watch was on Paris time," the RNC quipped in a statement.

Like Bush never misspeaks

do i belive Kerry No, it was a dumb statement

Kerry misspeaks about 'inarticulate moment'

Blames infamous comment on lateness of evening, but it was made at noon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: September 29, 2004

2:30 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Though Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry today blamed his infamous comment about his vote on an $87 billion war bill on it being "late in the evening," the remark in fact was made at a noontime appearance.

In an interview this morning on ABC's "Good Morning America," Kerry was asked about the comment he made in March, when he said, "I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it." The remark has been used countless times by Bush supporters to ridicule Kerry and label him as a flip-flopper.

Said Kerry on the program today: "No, it wasn't classic at all. It just was a very inarticulate way of saying something, and I had one of those inarticulate moments late in the evening when I was dead tired in the primaries and I didn't say something very clearly."

Problem is, as the Republican National Committee pointed out, the comment about the bill, which provided funds for U.S. troops in Iraq, was actually made at a noontime appearance before a group of veterans at Marshall University in West Virginia.

The RNC jokingly chalked up the faux pas to the fact that when it's noon in West Virginia, it is 6 p.m. in Paris, France.

"Perhaps his watch was on Paris time," the RNC quipped in a statement.

I don't care how brainwashed you are...

Kerry is blowing Bush away right now.

Kerry: Bush's plan in Iraq is more of the same.

Bush: It's a tough job...(fumble fumble fumble)...It's a tough job...(fumble fumble fumble)....It's a tough job...(fumble fumble fumble)....

Kerry WILL gain from now until November :)

I don't care how brainwashed you are...

Kerry is blowing Bush away right now.

Kerry: Bush's plan in Iraq is more of the same.

Bush: It's a tough job...(fumble fumble fumble)...It's a tough job...(fumble fumble fumble)....It's a tough job...(fumble fumble fumble)....

Kerry WILL gain from now until November :)

i pray for the sake of this country that you're wrong......all we need is a two-faced, double talking sleazebag for president....and don't evennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn get me started on his viet nam history :splat:

i pray for the sake of this country that you're wrong......all we need is a two-faced, double talking sleazebag for president....and don't evennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn get me started on his viet nam history :splat:

How about a ex- alcoholic , cocaine sniffing born again christian who can't say a complete sentence without mummbling 2 or 3 times ...that'll make a great president :idea:

silly girl ....Fox & Friends is on , get off your PC .

How about a ex- alcoholic , cocaine sniffing born again christian who can't say a complete sentence without mummbling 2 or 3 times ...that'll make a great president :idea:

honestly, I'd rather take the ex-alcoholic than the two-faced sleazebag. lol

call me a silly girl if u want.........this silly girl is also an air force veteran.......can you say that too????? thought not...........drive thru

call me a silly girl if u want.........this silly girl is also an air force veteran.......can you say that too????? thought not...........drive thru

my ex was also a female air force veteran , & she got honorably discharged .....that didn't change the fact that she ended up being a Wack job .

ps..she served in colorado in case your interested .

my ex was also a female air force veteran , & she got honorably discharged .....that didn't change the fact that she ended up being a Wack job .

ps..she served in colorado in case your interested .

no not really.........the point i was making is dont dismiss my political opinion because you think im some silly female who watches talk shows all fuckin day...........come from a long line of vets including a brother who made the ultimate sacrifice in nam.......just one of the many reasons kerry wont ever get my vote..