Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luztidara Appreciation Thread

people .. people .. RELAX everyone .. no need to attack each other like this .. it is only a message board ...

i happen to like Asians a lot .. i dated so many asians including my current gf .. asians are like anyone else people .. there are good asians and there are bad asians .. the ones that do cracks and take off their shirts . they suck . the rest who are respectuful of clubs .. are way cool ..

and btw . of course this applies to everyone . there are good people and bad people from every race ..

so lets not be racist here people .. please ...

besides .. chinadoll is my cool friend ... :itsok:

peace .. everyone .. and lets dance people ....

the MASK

Ok bro... since i listen, read and respect you I WILL no longer call LuzziPiggy625lbs.

I also love KOREANS AND JAPANESE!... I find them very Fucking Attractive.

Just remember don't bash morillo, jp and other good venues...

I remember 1 year go, everyone hated crobar like 100% now they all love it.

I am in the mood for some KOREAN Pu$$y.

btw how's shorty doing?

^ u sir now have made disko's famous ignore list

i offically hate you

drop dead,

u make me vomit,

have a horrible weekend,

i hope you get an std..

YO, have you seen then new blue and red cult Jeans from Atrium? while you at it buy 2 pairs of Citizens of Humanity by 7...

Only if you weight anywhere between 108 and 118lbs.

Sorry babe, no more 200 and UP.

nah bro you're missing out on so much good ass... there are a ton of girls out there that are easily 130 and are fucking banging!!! skinny girls are kinda lame i like the fullies... which is different from fat chicks... ill post a good fullie pic later...

nah bro you're missing out on so much good ass... there are a ton of girls out there that are easily 130 and are fucking banging!!! skinny girls are kinda lame i like the fullies... which is different from fat chicks... ill post a good fullie pic later...

i think what his trying to say is that he likes girls a lil thick...not fat

:tank:

hey lutzi, how much ya weigh?

She is so Fucking FAT, yours and my computer screen will DEMOLISH.

Could you imagine Shorty and Piggy Luz dating....omfg Classic!

DT and Lawler.... I LOVE DT... lawler Tribal doesn't fit into DT vibe anymore. Lawler 3 years ago was HOT. Now is all about Calderone and DT.

She is so Fucking FAT, yours and my computer screen will DEMOLISH.

Could you imagine Shorty and Piggy Luz dating....omfg Classic!

DT and Lawler.... I LOVE DT... lawler Tribal doesn't fit into DT vibe anymore. Lawler 3 years ago was HOT. Now is all about Calderone and DT.

Wow uh that's a madd hot response. Makes me wanna laugh like... hmmm.. :half: Next time you decide to come online and try to crack first learn this is not the crack you fcuking inhale out of that pipe. Also it is not the one you introduce your weewee into when you are banging your lufferboy. Next time get a clue. Hell get 2 glaze jaw.

:half: