Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta, 48 hours and counting!!!

dnbdre

Don't forget your glowsticks and tickle-me-Elmo backpacks, kiddies! :D

glowstick and backpacks....as opposed to what, 8-balls and pillows for snoozefest Howells? lol..

you guys are too much.. so what if trance has had a bad name. they arent ALL like that (I myself am a trance dj). However i will admit to the fact that there are plenty other trance dj's that are unknown in this town and should get the recognition they deserve (instead of all the gigs going to the big two...Edgar and Acosta). Thats why we are doing Wax Warz at Sonar in Hollywood- so the lesser known dj's that want to get noticed can do just that.

I'm not talking about Danny Howells. I hate his sets. They bore the living hell outta me!

You are lucky to be in Miami. It's one of the few remaining cities where trance still reigns supreme (helped, in no small part, by Party 93.1).

But don't you get it? People would much rather hear the world's #1 dj (Tiesto) or PvD or AvB or any of those other clowns spin trance. That's just how Miami is. I wasn't bashing you... I was bashing George Acosta. :D