Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ooomnmmfffffggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fliptoniaaa

i just had the funniest moment ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was scrolling down, and my son walkied in as i was scrollin past nybeauty's sig....he stopped and said iiiillllllll....she sholding a cup with her butt!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought that was just freakin hilarious...the tone of his voice , and the way he said it!!!!!!!!!!!! ok carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

.....personally, i think we need some kids if we're going to "imagine peace", per your sig.......

world peace, yes. in my world, children do not bring me peace. thankfully, people like flip are still breeding keeping the world populated, so that the human race can live on...they're just not my thing.

world peace, yes. in my world, children do not bring me peace. thankfully, people like flip are still breeding keeping the world populated, so that the human race can live on...they're just not my thing.

...i hear ya........just thinking outloud.........

Guest gabo
so what would happen if u got a girl prego and she insisted on keeping it?

so what would happen if u got a girl prego and she insisted on keeping it?

i would first try to talk her out of keeping itk, but if she insisted, i'd be a responsible father, and either raise the kid with her if our relationship was strong enough, otherwise i'd do my best to support the kid financially. and there's always putting it up for adoption...but that's more discussion.