Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mollies

^^ huh? im confused... i thought mollies was pure, powdered mdma, in a capsule?

if thats not a mollies, then whats capasuled mdma called?i had that once,2 years ago in mami,

this kid gave me his half, i rolled, really, really hard,

i told my friend who we were staying with about it, she told me it was a "mollie" :confused:

^^ huh? im confused... i thought mollies was pure, powdered mdma, in a capsule?

if thats not a mollies, then whats capasuled mdma called?i had that once,2 years ago in mami,

this kid gave me his half, i rolled, really, really hard,

i told my friend who we were staying with about it, she told me it was a "mollie" :confused:

yes, that is what i am talking about :updown:

Heh.... I guess I'm showing my age.... on a side note Someone tested a bunch of pills today 5 out of 6 had methamphetamine/ephedrine/Caffeine in them with absolutely no MDMA.... 1 Pill (gray/blue D&G) 94% MDMA 6% Microcrystalline Cellulose....very high quality pill press made these.... very sharp ... get em if you can....

Heh.... I guess I'm showing my age.... on a side note Someone tested a bunch of pills today 5 out of 6 had methamphetamine/ephedrine/Caffeine in them with absolutely no MDMA.... 1 Pill (gray/blue D&G) 94% MDMA 6% Microcrystalline Cellulose....very high quality pill press made these.... very sharp ... get em if you can....

blue/gray d&g.. this is in the nyc area right?

Got some Friday.... was like rolling for the 1st time again. Made me sweat bullets and feel like puking when it 1st kicked in. Once I got past that it was all good for 4 -5 hours. Couldnt even believe how strong the shit was. Didnt even feel like I rolled the next day.

Got some Friday.... was like rolling for the 1st time again. Made me sweat bullets and feel like puking when it 1st kicked in. Once I got past that it was all good for 4 -5 hours. Couldnt even believe how strong the shit was. Didnt even feel like I rolled the next day.

i'm jealous...i did get orange ying yangs six months ago...39.4 grams...100%mdma...that's more than twice the size than usual...when i got them i only got a couple cuz they were so big i thought for sure they were shit (why cut ur profits in half)...but they were g-sheit...add a little tina...a pinch of thc...a drop of N2O...wee :bounce:

mollie is pure MDMA

the does is usually a 1/10`th

i took some this weekend at harvest fest

BIG drug festival

i`m sure someone else one here was there

very strong, very small dose, you can tell the same fealings at some points as E, but much more pure of a fealing

then a few hours later, a total different floating fealing

the festival was mostly hippies upstate in utica though