Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Spirit!!!!

I just came home from Spirit, and I must say, I had the worst fuckin clubbing experience of my life! That place was so overpacked, that it seriously was not safe at all in there. I have been to some really, REALLY packed clubs in the past, but this was different.

I went there with my girlfriend and 2 other girls that were friends with my girlfriend. The girls were all freaking out. We were stuck in the same spot for close to an hour ... and all we wanted to do was walk out the nearest exit!

Some girl in front of me was trapped against the wall. She was getting crushed by the mob and she was crying hysterically and yelling as loud as she could for help. She literally thought she was going to die. And there was no way that anyone could help her. We were all pinned up against each other and it was impossible to clear a path to her. I really hope she wasn't injured too badly. Man, I felt so bad for her, but everyone in the area was just helpless. It was so fuckin crazy!

Even the bouncers were bugging out. There was this one bouncer that was stuck in the crowd, and he was yelling at everyone to make a path for him, but it was not possible. He was trying to push people outta the way and really use force to get through the crowd. I watched him for 15 minutes. He made it about 10 feet. And all his pushing and shoving was causing waves in the crowd and some juiceheads were getting pissed off and were talking about jumping this bouncer. Man, I thought all hell was gonna break loose!

The crowd in general was very aggravated and hostile. We felt like a huge fight was going to break out at any second. I was so nervous that my girlfriend or one of her friends was going to get hurt. Words can't even begin to describe what a horrible experience we had.

And when we finally made it out the door, all we saw outside were fuckin ambulances and a bunch of girls crying. A few people musta got jacked up real good inside Spirit. I don't know if they got trampled or if they got crushed against a wall or whatever. And we didn't stop to ask. We just got away from that place as fast as possible.

How the fuck can the owner let so many people in like that? That shit was fuckin dangerous! I hope the owner of Spirit rots in hell! That greedy cocksucker wouldn't care if 10 people died in there tonight. All this motherfucker cares about is his fuckin wallet. Spirit made a fortune tonight at the expense of the safety of all the customers. I am still fuming right now. I will never set foot in that shithole again.

FUCK SPIRIT!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

damn bro sorry to hear you had a bad time. i know alot of my friends went there as well. i gotta start making calls to make sure they are ok. thats the main problem with clubs today, they dont know how to stop letting people in. god for bid a big fight did break out. who would help them and how would they get there. all the owners care about is the dollar bill and not the people payin to have a good time. its a shame.

Z

not a first time clubber mikey!! :) but i never had a problem getting right in, but Marshall was standing at the door watching like a hawk... didn't he have a pole to go slide on. but i guess he did a good thing, i heard it was so tight in there that you couldn' move let along dance. what fun is that? :yuck:

taken from another review on another board....

The Whistle Song

Set It Off

Central Reservation

They Say Vision

KOT - Finally

Billy Jean

You See The Trouble With Me

I Feel Love

You Dont Even Know Me

John Ciafone - Thunder

RAIN

Lunatic

(It's Time To Bump)

Aretha Franklin - Respect

GODDESS OF LOVE

Never Knew

Do You Want More

GTI

WHEN DOVES CRYYYYY

Flowerssssss

Be Free

Space Frog - Follow Me

Nightmare

One More Try (DUB)

THE ARRIVAL

TOTAL RECALL

6,8,12 DUB

Things To Come

Lift Me Up

Flight 643

COMPUTER DREAMSSSS

Riders On The Storm

PAULA COLEEEEEE

Deep Kemical

REACT

Bailamos

BROWN ACID

Kiss My Eyes

Like A Prayer

White Rabbit

Perfect Love

Ultra Nate - Free

THINGS JUST AINT THE SAME

Sweet Dreams

Change The World

PLAY FAST & LOOSE

Alice In Wonderland

My Love Is Your Love

Fly Life

Your Love Is Taking Me Over

I Know You Love Me Too

I Wish I Didn't Miss You

BOOTS

SO STRONG

Silence

Corrupt

La La Land

Choose Life

INNOCENTE

RESISTANCE

PNEU

Plastic Dreams

Laid/ Died

Meet Her At The Love Parade

Pressurize

I heard from people he played...ALL THIS TIME :ghey:

as DT says, its a "future classic".... :D

anyways, i thought that the party was a great time. it was packed in there but i personally didnt experience any issues. in fact i was amazed that it took no more than 10 minutes to get from any point to across the room..... way different from the hour and a half to go to the bathroom that it used to take at factory.

my first time at spirit, so i am obviously not comparing it to how it usually is tho.... *shrugs*

I just came home from Spirit, and I must say, I had the worst fuckin clubbing experience of my life! That place was so overpacked, that it seriously was not safe at all in there. I have been to some really, REALLY packed clubs in the past, but this was different.

I went there with my girlfriend and 2 other girls that were friends with my girlfriend. The girls were all freaking out. We were stuck in the same spot for close to an hour ... and all we wanted to do was walk out the nearest exit!

Some girl in front of me was trapped against the wall. She was getting crushed by the mob and she was crying hysterically and yelling as loud as she could for help. She literally thought she was going to die. And there was no way that anyone could help her. We were all pinned up against each other and it was impossible to clear a path to her. I really hope she wasn't injured too badly. Man, I felt so bad for her, but everyone in the area was just helpless. It was so fuckin crazy!

Even the bouncers were bugging out. There was this one bouncer that was stuck in the crowd, and he was yelling at everyone to make a path for him, but it was not possible. He was trying to push people outta the way and really use force to get through the crowd. I watched him for 15 minutes. He made it about 10 feet. And all his pushing and shoving was causing waves in the crowd and some juiceheads were getting pissed off and were talking about jumping this bouncer. Man, I thought all hell was gonna break loose!

The crowd in general was very aggravated and hostile. We felt like a huge fight was going to break out at any second. I was so nervous that my girlfriend or one of her friends was going to get hurt. Words can't even begin to describe what a horrible experience we had.

And when we finally made it out the door, all we saw outside were fuckin ambulances and a bunch of girls crying. A few people musta got jacked up real good inside Spirit. I don't know if they got trampled or if they got crushed against a wall or whatever. And we didn't stop to ask. We just got away from that place as fast as possible.

How the fuck can the owner let so many people in like that? That shit was fuckin dangerous! I hope the owner of Spirit rots in hell! That greedy cocksucker wouldn't care if 10 people died in there tonight. All this motherfucker cares about is his fuckin wallet. Spirit made a fortune tonight at the expense of the safety of all the customers. I am still fuming right now. I will never set foot in that shithole again.

new york clubs suck dude plain and simple stay in Jersey :vomit2::vomit2::vomit2:

u didn't go crack?????? i thought jp was your fav. dj...........

one of my favorites....I might like him but i am not stupid

let's get this straight....my favorites include....Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, Boris, Erick Morrillo, DJ Vibe...with JP...etc.......only problem is Boris is the only DJ out of that group that spins on a Saturday night @ Crobar...I hate Crobar's vibe....its good for shits & giggles

so JONATHAN fucking PETERS it is

one of my favorites....I might like him but i am not stupid

let's get this straight....my favorites include....Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, Boris, Erick Morrillo, DJ Vibe...with JP...etc.......only problem is Boris is the only DJ out of that group that spins on a Saturday night @ Crobar...I hate Crobar's vibe....its good for shits & giggles

so JONATHAN fucking PETERS it is

Boris MAKES MONTHLY VISITS TO Flight, come by n check it out.

I dont blame you these greedy owner will put their clubs into danger to make money I heard the downstairs was really packed what I suggest if you go next time is to get braclets and go upstairs there is room there

after 10 drinks i didnt care how many people were in there.

i made my own fun, we all stayed together and pushed thru if we

had to walk anywhere, i smoked wherever i was, and pissed behind

the nearest cabinet and under the stage.(wasnt makin any unecessary trips)

siiiiiiick