Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Spirit!!!!

was i at a different club??????????..............b/c i was gliding around the club the whole night.........if you cant walk around someone walk right through them??????????...............

some people just dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a great time to tell you the truth

was i at a different club??????????..............b/c i was gliding around the club the whole night.........if you cant walk around someone walk right through them??????????...............

some people just dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a great time to tell you the truth

Moet gurgling convos ROCK!!

Some girl in front of me was trapped against the wall. She was getting crushed by the mob and she was crying hysterically and yelling as loud as she could for help. She literally thought she was going to die. And there was no way that anyone could help her. We were all pinned up against each other and it was impossible to clear a path to her. I really hope she wasn't injured too badly. Man, I felt so bad for her, but everyone in the area was just helpless. It was so fuckin crazy!

omg SERIOUSLY?

You are a retard... Did you ever think that this GIRL that was so helplessly trapped against the wall hysterically crying because she was pilled out of her mind and seeing wild elephants with rabies after her instead of happy people in a club?

Place wasn't that horrible. Now Tempts Closing Party???? THAT is bad

THAT WAS GREAT......IT WAS SO GHETTO OF US, COUDNT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER

'he's just got one jar............just one jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THAT WAS THE MOST KRUNKED I'VE BEEN ALL FALL!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT!!!

thats right you told me that story then... we chewed eachothers ears the fuck off for the longest time then all of the sudden i was like HEY LETS POP CHAMPAGNE WOOOOHOO.

Making you and Adriana chug it was the best.

You 2 looked so hot with bubbly flying out your noses.

ive never seen anyone pop a champagne cork out w/ their mouth.......SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and adriana were trying something new, CHAMPAGNE HUFFING!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE YOU FARTED ON THOSE LEATHER SEATS RIGHT IN THE BREAK OF A SONG, THEN WHEN YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU DID, YOU KEPT RIPPING EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE THE BEST

ive never seen anyone pop a champagne cork out w/ their mouth.......SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and adriana were trying something new, CHAMPAGNE HUFFING!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE YOU FARTED ON THOSE LEATHER SEATS RIGHT IN THE BREAK OF A SONG, THEN WHEN YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU DID, YOU KEPT RIPPING EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE THE BEST

the best was that after I kept making the leather seat fart I said.. WOW... I Wish I could fart that loud and keep up with all my friends..

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

DID I really say that? :aaah:

Hope everybody had fun. Spirit is not use to that kind of turnout. But on saturday they learned how we roll. I'm sure it will be fixed for holloween. About the music for the handfull that were not happy. I guess you really don't know me. I wish I could have played forever like old times. There are 25 years of classics inside of me, but my party was cut short by 15 hours. So I played for my fans. Not for you, Hope you understand Love you all Jonathan

:hat::hat: