Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to Whoever Keyed My Truck at Deko last night.

I just want to say Thanks to whoever keyed my truck in Deko Parking lot. Thanks for costing me a whole Shit Load of money for a new paint job. I really appreciate it. We were having such a great time last night, until I came out and found that some ASSHOLE had Keyed my truck from head light to tail light and the hood. I didn't know anybody there last night except DJ Premo and Jorge from Subliminal. So whoever mistaked my truck for somebody else's truck, I just wanted to say Thanks Fucker!

Jeorge Blew The ROOF of the place last night.

To Deko Promoters, Binoys and everybody else, Keep up the good work. Great Saturday night Party. For the exception for my truck situation, I will be back for more.

Madness

Sorry to hear that bro, Some people are just immature.

Glad you had a great time though. I thought it was a great night. Lots of energy in that place. Hope to see you back for more.

Next Global Sessions Party will be in Nov.

Ill announce the dj when its a little closer.

Sorry to hear that bro, Some people are just immature.

Glad you had a great time though. I thought it was a great night. Lots of energy in that place. Hope to see you back for more.

Next Global Sessions Party will be in Nov.

Ill announce the dj when its a little closer.

Thanks, It's not your fault, but if you pay to valet park you would think that you would be alright.

I hope to actually meat you the next time I am there. I would like to shake your hand for trying to keep the Real House Music Flag flying in NJ.

Madness

Thanks, It's not your fault, but if you pay to valet park you would think that you would be alright.

I hope to actually meat you the next time I am there. I would like to shake your hand for trying to keep the Real House Music Flag flying in NJ.

Madness

Thank you bro. Glad you enjoy the parties. Its a Team effort and im glad the people i work with also keep it real and bring in great talent. Great To have owners that believe in us, and trust us to do these parties.

Def have to meet next time. Just ask anyone that works there where i am, Im usually at that bar by the DJ booth, but this past saturday i was all over.

Thanks for the support. See you soon.

i had a great time in both rooms at deko this past week

Jorge destroyed the upstairs!! Great vibe-- definitely a little too much smoke from the smoke machine tho....but music and vibe and people were there...

downstairs klutch was business as usual...killed it as usual....had a great time...

phil bartending showed you can even do the guido hop to nirvana if you get your timing right :bounce: