Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Power Summit in PR

gqsmuv

the card was supposed to be 8 total...with Cass, Rah Digga, Ness, Remy...but it came down to officially aforementioned 4 cats...the only thing i know from Cass is that his camp didn't want him to do it for a mere 50K, not worth it for Cass...(he was one of the judges tho)

wreckonzie sounds jsut like that kat eyedea..sounds like him too..he killed kids at the 2001 blaze battle

"the closest you ever came to tracks was when your family laid built the railroad"

:gang:

"i didnt know they made wife beaters in the size for pussy's"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wreckonzie sounds jsut like that kat eyedea..sounds like him too..he killed kids at the 2001 blaze battle

"the closest you ever came to tracks was when your family laid built the railroad"

:gang:

"i didnt know they made wife beaters in the size for pussy's"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeh but did you hear Jin's comeback... the slaves thing... :laugh: :laugh:

he even ripped it on 106 & Park the other day... They had an anniversary party and he was one of the judges in the contest... At the end he grabbed the Champion sign and started flowing... He said sumptin like the fans at 106 & Park welcome me back like Ma$e and then said some other punchline which i cant fuckin remember, but it was tight as hell.

I only wish this motherfucker could do the same on wax.

im sorry....i just listened to this again..and im convinced Shells had the illest verse in the whole competition....although he does do dumb shit like that "mothafucka" stuff...although it did work when he dicked Jae Mills with the Warner Brothers lines...

i just spoke to my boy who was there with Shellz..and he told me that Ruff Ryders was stupid deep..they had like at least 50 people there reppin hard...i mean swizz..game..cassidy...thats enough back up..Jin couldnt lose...Shellz was like 5 people deep from what i heard...and my man was one of them....

so shells went out there and dissed the whole Ruff Ryder camp..told em Eve was their best rapper...in front of a crowd of Ruff Ryder fans? thats props man...Jin did spit some hot shit..but Shellz did give him the business in the final.

oh funny shit i heard....when Shellz and Jae were battling....my boy told me the last round they were like eye to eye ..nose to nose...and the scuffle that u hear after Shellz last verse with Jae...was when he told him he was gona punch him in the face...and Jae grabbed the mic from him...they were really really gona fight

^^^...true that...they was really about to duke it out but it was stopped...hence Jin's line 'he always quick to a fistfight'...but nevertheless, Shells did spit nice on his second verse in the final round...but Jin did flip it on him...took the lines he said and just straight killed him...'ruff ryder need a new bitch'...but that game recognize game is just straight CRAZY...and the finish my line: Jin i want to suck your 'd#ck'...that was crazy and must have been ill cuz he put the mic to his face and Shells actually says 'd#ck' (from Jin's interview)

yeah, he spit 3 bars on 106 & park...

Jin-

I walked into 106 for a standin obviation.

All I heard was Welcome Back like my name was Mason.

I'd Fathered this. I'm all blown up.

It's good to be home and see my sons all grown up.

I kick the truth, beat them in the tush.

I'm not a democrat so i don't beat around the bush.

im sorry....i just listened to this again..and im convinced Shells had the illest verse in the whole competition....although he does do dumb shit like that "mothafucka" stuff...although it did work when he dicked Jae Mills with the Warner Brothers lines...

i just spoke to my boy who was there with Shellz..and he told me that Ruff Ryders was stupid deep..they had like at least 50 people there reppin hard...i mean swizz..game..cassidy...thats enough back up..Jin couldnt lose...Shellz was like 5 people deep from what i heard...and my man was one of them....

so shells went out there and dissed the whole Ruff Ryder camp..told em Eve was their best rapper...in front of a crowd of Ruff Ryder fans? thats props man...Jin did spit some hot shit..but Shellz did give him the business in the final.

oh funny shit i heard....when Shellz and Jae were battling....my boy told me the last round they were like eye to eye ..nose to nose...and the scuffle that u hear after Shellz last verse with Jae...was when he told him he was gona punch him in the face...and Jae grabbed the mic from him...they were really really gona fight

doesnt Shellz ghostwrite for people in the industry...He was nice as hell but that repetitive 'Motherfucka' lines were corny... Makes it easy to freestyle. I give a lot of props cause all his shit was from his dome cause everything someone said he fliped it in the next round back at them... Shows he real quick and good at what he does.

• 3 weeks later...

like anything it's politics....you know he beat him.....just Jae had the corwd and the peeps......bunch of BS....listen for yourself without being there, take the backup out and he killed it....they had to boo him, BS cuz he killed it and you know it wasn't written shit. Flat out he killed him old school with some new school shit...if that makes any sense.