Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"RAW" @ 169 Oct. 9, 2004

deepspell

I had a fun time on Sat... Al & Jessie took us on a journey from deep to souful to tribal. 169 was a cool little venue. The sound was much better than I expected. Once Al & Jessie were off, the crew from Boston played some quality tech house, so it was really an education on most forms of house. Definitely come to Al's next gig if you haven't caught him yet...

u were there??? sorry i didnt introduce myself but i dont like tellin any1 i have over 11,000 posts on a msg board....and going "HEY IM GHOST WIT 5 H's" lost its luster yrs ago

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u were there??? sorry i didnt introduce myself but i dont like tellin any1 i have over 11,000 posts on a msg board....and going "HEY IM GHOST WIT 5 H's" lost its luster yrs ago

It's all good...

I was outside with you guys after they finished. I was pretty shot from Friday so I wasn't in a talkative mood...

i was the white kid with the 2 ebony beauties....some guy thought i was a pimp on the corner of Pike and east bway...

cool......glad you came down.......and good job bringing some chicas....

how the fuck was nobody introduced and EVERYONE was standing outside talking? :laugh:

Al, this is your job......what happened....