Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So baseball season is over......

jasonmarc

may be over for the marlins yes...but there are some nice postgame matchups that r coming our way this postseason....how bout that dodgers-giants game!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

by predictions is another whoopin of the yanks...by the cardinals or houston...cant decide between those 2 yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I guess Josh Beckett has some vacation time coming his way?

Maybe next year guys......... :whip2::hung:

We'll let you know how the postseason turns out...

hey, you got a pretty big mouth for getting your assed whopped on by the Marlins last season. I wouldn't be running your mouth if I were you with that starting rotation. Do you have a 98 mph fastball? If so, call up Torre...

hey, you got a pretty big mouth for getting your assed whopped on by the Marlins last season. I wouldn't be running your mouth if I were you with that starting rotation. Do you have a 98 mph fastball? If so, call up Torre...

I agree, i have a very big mouth and when i comes to the Yankees, I am a freak......but one thing i can say about the Marlins is, yeah they did defeat us last year, but consistency is key. You can't end the season 13 games out the year after winning a title......

Anyways, bring on Minnesota!!!!!

Are you talking about 2 titles in 11 years? We have yet to establish tradition like the Yanks who have been around for ages. Yeah bring on Minnesota. If you see Johan Santana twice in this series, your season is over my friend. :D GO HEAT!

:(

The beloved Marlins didn't make it this year, but we can always says WE OWNED the Yankees in 2003!!!! :finger:

Yankees ain't gonna win shit again; Cards look scary, maybe the Braves can finally win a title after all those damn division titiles, what is it 14 years in a row? :eek:

National league will prevail this year as champions AGAIN!!! AL can win the all-star game, but NL wins where it counts ;)

Oh yeah, and if the Yankee fans think consistency is the key, yes, it's true to a certain extent. When you payroll is #1 in the league, and you can basically sign whoever you want, not only will you be a lot better off then most teams, but your "consistency" will be as well. Stock up on the best of the best. Someone fails, move to the next guy, and so on.