Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wannstedt

Do not understand why everyone is calling for his head or are shocked this team sucks.

I'm a die-hard JETS fan and struggled through the game on Sunday at Pro Player, but MIA has NOTHING on offense.

They have Chambers (DNP), McMichael and absolute garbage. Even with R. Williams they would have been .500 at best and I picked them for last b4 he retired and Boston went down.

Sorry to say but the window on this team has closed and the questionable personnel moves have finally caught-up.....and it could not have happened to a better team!

-G.G

I completely agree with you here

he lost his playmakers at the beginning of the season and is still stuck with a quarterback that makes terrible decisions and the other that cant throw the ball in a spiral

he just got hit with a stroke of bad luck but he's a decent coach and doesnt deserve the bullshit

he had a chance to upgrade the QB position the last 2 years and did nothing. aj feeley? c'mon!

he based his entire offense on ricky williams, i'm sorry but you just can't put your entire offense on one guy. bostn was pure bad luck when he went down, but then again w/ feeley and that other guy at QB, i doubt it would've made any difference.

he's been there for, what now, 4 years? and still hasn't produced a play off team. i think it's just time for the dolphins to move in a new direction.

I think he should go...

I agree that he's been dealt a bad hand and this whole mess can't be put entirely on him... That being said I don't think he's a good coach at all and should be put out to pasture. Between Ricky retiring and that awful, awful, o-line how could you possibly be dumb enough to run basically the same exact offense that you had when you had Ricky and a decent o-line?? A good coach should be able to adapt to the personnel he has. With Chambers, McMichael, and Booker, why not just put the ball in the air 40 times a game like the Cowboys are doing with Vinny?? I'm not saying they'll win a ton of games, but anything has got to be better than this... Also keep in mind that even when the Dolphins were good, their annual December colapse was something you could pretty much set your watch to... Like I said though, it's not all Daves fault. This team needs an overhaul from top to bottom. Trading a second rounder for Feeley was assinine. Trading a third rounder for Gordon was even more retarded.. What's the difference between going 3-13 or 4-12 anyway??

but he's not the GM anymore....

Fiedler is a tough QB but he is just not accurate throwing the ball. Besides Chambers, their WR's have no separation speed so it isn't as easy as spreading the field and playing fun & gun. When they had Ricky, they wanted to play conservative, run, and let their D win the game.

The team is playing mad hard for him - Taylor and Surtain were everywhere Sunday, but there is just no talent at all on offense.

Fiedler is a tough QB but he is just not accurate throwing the ball. Besides Chambers, their WR's have no separation speed so it isn't as easy as spreading the field and playing fun & gun. When they had Ricky, they wanted to play conservative, run, and let their D win the game.

So instead, run the same offense with a shitty offensive line and a running back that was someone else's third stringer??

Yes, better chance to win conservative with a shitty Offense and a good D rather than turning themselves into the Rams II.

Obviously, the real problem is talent (or lack thereof).

G.G

PS - they will get a top 5 pick and still manage to draft a scrub

If it didn't work when they were good, why would it work now?