Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a big fuck u to men.......

murrrr

who cheat on their wives n gfs :mad:

y cheat?

cause all of you fucking bitches are annoying as hell and you drive us to other women...we wouldn't mind fucking the same piece of ass forever as long as you stupid whores could keep your fucking mouths shut and stop bitching

:finger:

and it's only cheating if you get caught

cause all of you fucking bitches are annoying as hell and you drive us to other women...we wouldn't mind fucking the same piece of ass forever as long as you stupid whores could keep your fucking mouths shut and stop bitching

SUCIO :gang:

i gotta give it to ya again,, Mr. Hunt, good quote,

Just rying to wonder where the F#ck all this anger came from, i thought i had such a little angel

it's true what bobbyblueballs says

my friend was having a convo with his co-worker, and she has a b/f of 4 years, but shes been cheating on him with this other guy for over 1 year :eek:

I've never cheated, and don't ever want to. It's very deceitful.

and its all forgiven once u find out and fuck her sister

hahaha, wake up and smell the coffee, babyfacewire. this isn't general hospital or the bold and the beautiful

Unless you live in tennessee or kentucky, i highly doubt it.

And NMN... whatever u say, bro ...lol

Last girl that cheated on me, her parents got some nice photo's of their daughter taking a load in the face...oh yeah, and I also owed them around 7k and didnt pay them back...they were the type that tries to fix everything with $$$

hahaha, wake up and smell the coffee, babyfacewire. this isn't general hospital or the bold and the beautiful

Unless you live in tennessee or kentucky, i highly doubt it.

Wow I have definitelty hooked up with a girl's friend after she tried to play me out. Sister, friend....different label, same whore