Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp At Spirit

At Least He Came On Most People Wouldnt Giv A Sh%& But He At Least Shows That He Respects His Truee Fannnsss....n Yes Im Sure All U Will Hav Bad Comments N B Desrespectfulll........so Wat Else Is New About The People On This Board.........

broo i have no idea wat the hell u jus said "hit"......

What I meant to write was, You are wasting your time posting JP stuff here on CP. These CPers only Frecuent (go) Pay to attend other Parties at the following Venues:

Ikon

Webster Hall

Shelter

For some Stupid Reason Piggy Luzzy and Shorty Bull "apparently" Know Everything about music & the so call NYC Nightlife and all these Regular Ravers aka CPers here adore both of them.

Fuck them, specially that 276lbs Chubby Bitch. I am going to Spirit and Crobar This Weekend and weekends to come.

wtf r u talkin about? who goes to ikon and WH? i sure as fuck dont...i havent been to WH since i was like 16 i think...and exit...like 2 yrs ago was the last time...dont go around generalizng and trying to make every1 look like an asshole.....mad people here used to hit up factory...and a lot of them still go to spirit (hell if i know why)

i no wat u mean ju sin case anyone came on here jus 2 view....n yes those kidssss seem to think they no it all i dont mean 2 brag which i hate 2 do but i am friends w alot of dj promoters club owners u name it n ive been very lucky 2 meet n experence alot of stuff these kids could only wish for and u no wat the way they talk about clubbers and the djs is ridiculous bc djs repect one 4 one another no matter wat kinda music style r crowd they....and do u think owners of clubs care wat kinda crowd comes in r dj as long as they makin money is wat matters............look at spirit they were actually goin down hill doin shitty #s w big name djs...n then they brought in another promotin company which then jp came along and they r doin great #s everyweek n no one comes close 2 the theme parties in #s both people n money wise..........n wether u like jp r not u gots 2 giv hime props he brings in crazy crowds ...reason spirit loves him...brings in $$$$$$$$$....these people on here can talk about international djs which ive seen them all i live in europe in the summer n i do alot of parties w the likes of morrillo cox fatboyslim chemical brothers all types my cousin is a promoter over in france n spain....n even they dont bring in big #s sometimes it happens....everybody has diff taste...n only reason these djs r big is cuz they travel all over the world 2 promote themselves not cuz they are so talented...for all u no the most talented dj in the world doesnt even dj in clubs probably djs in his basement jus 4 fun.............ive brought friends n family from europe n they loved hearin jp n think hes talented n amazin track selection..............so yea i dont even no the point of this message anymore but yea watevaaaa...lolll

HI everybody it's jonathan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everybody had fun. Spirit is not use to that kind of turnout. But on saturday they learned how we roll. I'm sure it will be fixed for holloween. About the music for the handfull that were not happy. I guess you really don't know me. I wish I could have played forever like old times. There are 25 years of classics inside of me, but my party was cut short by 15 hours. So I played for my fans. Not for you, Hope you understand Love you all Jonathan

i no wat u mean ju sin case anyone came on here jus 2 view....n yes those kidssss seem to think they no it all i dont mean 2 brag which i hate 2 do but i am friends w alot of dj promoters club owners u name it n ive been very lucky 2 meet n experence alot of stuff these kids could only wish for and u no wat the way they talk about clubbers and the djs is ridiculous bc djs repect one 4 one another no matter wat kinda music style r crowd they....and do u think owners of clubs care wat kinda crowd comes in r dj as long as they makin money is wat matters............look at spirit they were actually goin down hill doin shitty #s w big name djs...n then they brought in another promotin company which then jp came along and they r doin great #s everyweek n no one comes close 2 the theme parties in #s both people n money wise..........n wether u like jp r not u gots 2 giv hime props he brings in crazy crowds ...reason spirit loves him...brings in $$$$$$$$$....these people on here can talk about international djs which ive seen them all i live in europe in the summer n i do alot of parties w the likes of morrillo cox fatboyslim chemical brothers all types my cousin is a promoter over in france n spain....n even they dont bring in big #s sometimes it happens....everybody has diff taste...n only reason these djs r big is cuz they travel all over the world 2 promote themselves not cuz they are so talented...for all u no the most talented dj in the world doesnt even dj in clubs probably djs in his basement jus 4 fun.............ive brought friends n family from europe n they loved hearin jp n think hes talented n amazin track selection..............so yea i dont even no the point of this message anymore but yea watevaaaa...lolll

Cheers to that! you hit it right on the head! i have been listening to jp for years and each time go to his parties it gets better each time! he is a talented dj and spirit this saturday was really packed! i left at 7 and it was still crazy but he did a great show and thats all that matters is the music!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully the halloween party will be better managed with regards of the crowds.